Author Topic: NBA Pre-draft camp on NBATV right now 2pm-6pm  (Read 2535 times)

NBA Pre-draft camp on NBATV right now 2pm-6pm
« on: May 19, 2011, 02:31:42 PM »

Offline rondohondo

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1196
just a head's up in case you want to check out some of the prospects. They are only  doing skill drills , so its not much to judge them by .

Remember when Yi dominated that chair? I thought for sure he was going to be the next Dirk ::)

Re: NBA Pre-draft camp on NBATV right now 2pm-6pm
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 02:44:50 PM »

Offline Lucky17

• DKC Commish
  • JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 2352
just a head's up in case you want to check out some of the prospects. They are only  doing skill drills , so its not much to judge them by .

Remember when Yi dominated that chair? I thought for sure he was going to be the next Dirk ::)

Was watching some this morning as well, on ESPNU, when they had PGs and SGs out running drills.

The panel was pretty merciless and unanimous in calling Scotty Hopson a trap for GMs.
DKC League is now on reddit!: http://www.reddit.com/r/dkcleague

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2011, 02:50:00 PM »

Offline bbd24

• NCE
  • Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 118

Was watching some this morning as well, on ESPNU, when they had PGs and SGs out running drills.

The panel was pretty merciless and unanimous in calling Scotty Hopson a trap for GMs.

What was your opinion on Jimmer when you watched ?  Kid can easily knock down a NBA 3 pointer right now, while others seem to be heaving at the try.  Impressed that he was working, while other main guys weren't participating.

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2011, 03:01:57 PM »

Offline Lucky17

• DKC Commish
  • JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 2352
just a head's up in case you want to check out some of the prospects. They are only  doing skill drills , so its not much to judge them by .

What was your opinion on Jimmer when you watched ?  Kid can easily knock down a NBA 3 pointer right now, while others seem to be heaving at the try.  Impressed that he was working, while other main guys weren't participating.

Yeah, he's got the range.

But I did notice that he was taking his time shooting. A very slow, deliberate stroke on the drills. Almost nonchalant.
DKC League is now on reddit!: http://www.reddit.com/r/dkcleague

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2011, 03:24:17 PM »

Offline MBz

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 30
I watched a lot of it this morning.  Jeremy Tyler's offensive game was very impressive from the center position.  Jordan Williams looks to be moving up, hes lost a lot of weight it seemed.  Marshon Brooks is moving up as well, he had a very good showing. 
do it

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2011, 03:26:14 PM »

Offline jdpapa3

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 85
They cover this very poorly. They focus way too much on what the analysts are saying and I can read the same thing on DX or espn insider. Not enough filming of the actual court and drills. Maddening when they zoom in on one particular player and say a bunch of nonsense and anecdotes.

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2011, 03:38:10 PM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294
Any thoughts on Reggie Jackson? Is he even at camp?
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."