Author Topic: Buying/Selling Game Tickets  (Read 3630 times)

Buying/Selling Game Tickets
« on: January 23, 2011, 01:10:43 PM »

Offline greg683x

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 585
Just out of curiosity, are there any season tickets holders here??  more specifically season ticket holders that usually try or are willing to sell their tickets??

I'm planning a trip up to Boston in March with one of my friends to catch a weekend game, I was thinking either the Golden State game or the Charlotte game.  Just wondering if anyone would be interested in selling me their tickets.
Greg

Re: Buying/Selling Game Tickets
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2011, 02:41:47 PM »

Offline vinnie

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 429
You should go to this site if you want to find tickets. I just unloaded my Cavaliers tickets for Tuesday night and they sold fairly quickly: https://teamexchange.ticketmaster.com/html/eventlist.htmI?l=EN&team=celtics&wt.mc_id=NBATEAM_BOS_NAV

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2011, 07:59:57 PM »

Offline greg683x

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 585
thanks man, TP
Greg

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2011, 12:14:10 AM »

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 445
  • No contaban con mi astucia !!!
thanks man, TP

if you dont find anything there yoyu can try vividseats i got great sits there when i go there abnd the service is nice, ace tickets is also available and have an office outside the td banknorth arena
Once a CrotorNat always a CROTORNAT  2 times CB draft Champion 2009-2012

Nice to be back!

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2011, 08:05:08 PM »

Offline greenpride32

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 82
Greg683x - I just sent you a personal message.  I'm selling my seats in the sideline balcony if you are interest at face for the GS game.  This will be cheaper than TicketExchange because they charge you some fees on top of the ticket price.  I can also provide you with hard tickets as a souvenir; TicketExchange is e-tix only.