Author Topic: Anyone Going Out to Watch Game 5 in Boston?  (Read 2630 times)

Anyone Going Out to Watch Game 5 in Boston?
« on: June 13, 2008, 07:11:43 PM »

Offline Pawtucket Pat

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 21
Hey everyone,

Just wondering if anyone who lives in Boston was going out to a bar to watch Game 5? I was probably just going to head down to the Fours or somewhere near the Garden to watch. I went to the Road Rally the Celtics put on at the Harp in the first round, but it kind of sucked. Just wondering if any other Celts diehards were going to be out on the town ready to celebrate, even on a Sunday night.

Re: Anyone Going Out to Watch Game 5 in Boston?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2008, 07:55:30 PM »

Offline DutchHoops

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 8
Hey everyone,

Just wondering if anyone who lives in Boston was going out to a bar to watch Game 5? I was probably just going to head down to the Fours or somewhere near the Garden to watch. I went to the Road Rally the Celtics put on at the Harp in the first round, but it kind of sucked. Just wondering if any other Celts diehards were going to be out on the town ready to celebrate, even on a Sunday night.

Guess i won't be able to make it sundaynight, but i do feel sorry already you won't get to see the C's finish off KobyCo in Boston. (but seriously, wish i could be there to watch game 5 (and 6 if necessary, 7 if necessary) and celebrate!!!