Author Topic: 2010-11 Regular Season  (Read 276912 times)

2010-11 Regular Season
« on: October 26, 2010, 11:45:58 PM »

Offline misha

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 1488
  • Open your eyes
Rockets are not intimidated by the Lakers so far. Good game.
The Immortals:

Iker Casillas, Giacinto Facchetti, Alessandro Nesta, Matthias Sammer, Javier Zanetti, Lothar Matthäus (c), Xavi, Zico, Maradona, Roberto Baggio, Ferenc Puskas, Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Coach:Rinus Michels

Re: 2010-11 Regular Season
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2010, 11:48:11 PM »

Online Who

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2424
Houston have been a joy to watch offensively. Get the feeling they'll be my second favourite to watch this season.

Kevin Martin has been fantastic in the first half, 19 points already. 18 for Brooks. Courtney Lee and Chase Budinger in the open floor and cutting in the half court. Brad Miller's passing. So much to like.

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2010, 11:49:20 PM »

Online Who

• James Naismith
Houston are a better team than the Lakers are ... when LA is without Bynum.

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2010, 11:52:46 PM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1327
How has Yao looked?

I'm intrigued by the halftime score and I might actually watch the second half.

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2010, 11:53:29 PM »

Offline Mike-Dub

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 28
Yeah the Rockets look strong out there. 
"It's all about having the heart of a champion." - #34 Paul Pierce

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2010, 12:06:02 AM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
Wow ... can you believe the excuse-making that TNT is making for the Heat right now?!? I expected a little, but this is ridiculous! C-Webb needs to propose to LeBron and get it over with!
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2010, 12:12:04 AM »

Offline Mike-Dub

• Ray Allen
Wow ... can you believe the excuse-making that TNT is making for the Heat right now?!? I expected a little, but this is ridiculous! C-Webb needs to propose to LeBron and get it over with!

I missed it.  I was getting something to eat.  What did they say?

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2010, 12:15:26 AM »

Online Who

• James Naismith
How has Yao looked?

I missed the first 6-7 minutes. Just tuned in as he blocked Ron Artest's shot and was taken out for Brad Miller.

In the few minutes he played in the second quarter, look good defensively but lacked match sharpness offensively. A little short on his shots. A little slow in his decisions. Stuff that will come in time.

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2010, 12:24:59 AM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu

He was talking about the call on Pierce that should have been a charge ... he said of course it was a charge, but don't expect the correct call cuz it's LeBron James, just get out of his way! (Inferring that he should get the calls because of who he is).
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2010, 12:43:57 AM »

Offline misha

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 1488
  • Open your eyes

He was talking about the call on Pierce that should have been a charge ... he said of course it was a charge, but don't expect the correct call cuz it's LeBron James, just get out of his way! (Inferring that he should get the calls because of who he is).
Pathetic.
The Immortals:

Iker Casillas, Giacinto Facchetti, Alessandro Nesta, Matthias Sammer, Javier Zanetti, Lothar Matthäus (c), Xavi, Zico, Maradona, Roberto Baggio, Ferenc Puskas, Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Coach:Rinus Michels

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2010, 12:44:48 AM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
How has Yao looked?

I missed the first 6-7 minutes. Just tuned in as he blocked Ron Artest's shot and was taken out for Brad Miller.

In the few minutes he played in the second quarter, look good defensively but lacked match sharpness offensively. A little short on his shots. A little slow in his decisions. Stuff that will come in time.
He looked pretty good in the third quarter too.

I forgot how good he is, its been so long. Its the same with KG, I watched some of the 2007-2008 Finals this summer and I'm amazed at how different he was. Shame he was stuck in Minny so long.

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2010, 12:47:57 AM »

Offline Mike-Dub

• Ray Allen

Pathetic.

Agree.  C-Webb mine as well just propose to LeBron now.

« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2010, 12:52:24 AM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
Houston have been a joy to watch offensively. Get the feeling they'll be my second favourite to watch this season.

Kevin Martin has been fantastic in the first half, 19 points already. 18 for Brooks. Courtney Lee and Chase Budinger in the open floor and cutting in the half court. Brad Miller's passing. So much to like.
They haven't impressed me as much with the second half. Martin and Brooks have been held in check by a stronger defensive effort by the Lakers.

« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2010, 12:55:23 AM »

Offline Mike-Dub

• Ray Allen

They haven't impressed me as much with the second half. Martin and Brooks have been held in check by a stronger defensive effort by the Lakers.

Rockets are really falling apart this quarter.

« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2010, 01:02:35 AM »

Online Who

• James Naismith

Yeah, for awhile there they were looking like Adelman's Kings offensively but it wasn't to last. At least not yet.