Author Topic: Welcome to the International Basketball Forum!  (Read 23465 times)

Welcome to the International Basketball Forum!
« on: March 23, 2007, 11:00:39 AM »

Offline Bob Day

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 301
  • El Webmaster Romántico
We at CelticsBlog recognize the emergence and success of basketball around the world as a wonderful and special thing to all who love the game. We hope that all CB members and visitors from around the world will enjoy this forum dedicated to discussion of the international basketball scene.

Using the language that is native to CelticsBlog and so common to many worldwide for discussions here just makes good sense. So, it is our preference to keep this board "English language only". However, we are open to creating specific other-language boards if enough interest is shown for them and proper, bilingual moderation can be provided for each one.

Meanwhile, we couldn't be more pleased to bring this new area for discussions to our website. Considering how important basketball has become worldwide, as well as how it is impacting US basketball at both NCAA and NBA levels, we see this board as an opportunity for us all to learn more about the international game scene. Have fun!
Yo no soy para el delicado!

Re: Welcome to the International Basketball Forum!
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2007, 12:54:33 PM »

Offline Jeff

• CelticsBlog CEO
  • Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 301
  • ranter
thanks Bob, nice job
Faith and Sports - an essay by Jeff Clark

"Know what I pray for? The strength to change what I can, the inability to accept what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference." - Calvin (Bill Watterson)

Re: Welcome to the International Basketball Forum!
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2007, 01:34:48 PM »

Offline kriegpat2

• Kristaps Porzingis
  • Tommy Points: 15
I am thrilled!  I can't wait.

Keep up the good work everyone!

Sincerely,
Chad Ford
"I'm the classic great player on a bad team, and it stinks." - Paul Pierce

"Celtics fans, there are some rocky weeks ahead." - Chad Ford 6/22/07