Author Topic: I知 ready for change  (Read 4124 times)

Re: I知 ready for change
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2022, 03:24:04 PM »

Offline todd_days_41

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 1074
  • B2B 2022 and 2023 Trade Deadline Guru
By the way, how cool would that team be:

G: Fox
G: Hield
F: Jaylen
F: H.Barnes
C: R.Holmes

If they could upgrade on Holmes with a top 10-12 center, that could be a 50-55 win type team. Whether they become a legit title contender would depend on Fox & Jaylen's development. Very good regular season team.

They'd be giving up Haliburton and picks in this scenario.

Without that top center, I'd peg them more as a 45-47 win team. Sacramento's bad bench holds them back. Maybe even holds them back as far as a 42-45 win team. I can't quite remember but I don't think they have much talent at all coming off that bench. Probably one of the worst benches in the league. Sort out the bench and that could be a 47-50 win team next year. Their bench has them somewhere in that 42-50 win range depending on how good or bad it is.

I dunno how good that team really is. However, I壇 argue Holmes is a top 12 center, considering centers don稚 really exist anymore.

« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2022, 04:00:20 PM »

Offline gouki88

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 3141
  • 2019 & 2021 CS Historical Draft Champion

If they could upgrade on Holmes with a top 10-12 center, that could be a 50-55 win type team. Whether they become a legit title contender would depend on Fox & Jaylen's development. Very good regular season team.

Without that top center, I'd peg them more as a 45-47 win team. Sacramento's bad bench holds them back. Maybe even holds them back as far as a 42-45 win team. I can't quite remember but I don't think they have much talent at all coming off that bench. Probably one of the worst benches in the league. Sort out the bench and that could be a 47-50 win team next year. Their bench has them somewhere in that 42-50 win range depending on how good or bad it is.

I dunno how good that team really is. However, I壇 argue Holmes is a top 12 center, considering centers don稚 really exist anymore.
I think that team is pretty good. A legit All-Star (Brown), a fringe All-Star who can score and pass (Fox), two elite shooting role-players and a good defensive rim-runner at the 5.
'23 Historical Draft: Orlando Magic.

PG: Terry Porter (90-91) / Steve Francis (00-01)
SG: Joe Dumars (92-93) / Jeff Hornacek (91-92) / Jerry Stackhouse (00-01)
SF: Brandon Roy (08-09) / Walter Davis (78-79)
PF: Terry Cummings (84-85) / Paul Millsap (15-16)
C: Chris Webber (00-01) / Ralph Sampson (83-84) / Andrew Bogut (09-10)

« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2022, 04:16:17 PM »

Online Atzar

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 1672

I think Fox would limit that team more than Holmes.  His interest in passing has disappeared this year.  He's a pretty selfish player now. 

Could be fun to watch them run, but I don't think they'd be all that good.  Could be a different story if they got a better playmaker at point. 

« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2022, 04:48:14 PM »

Offline gouki88

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 3141
  • 2019 & 2021 CS Historical Draft Champion

I think Fox would limit that team more than Holmes.  His interest in passing has disappeared this year.  He's a pretty selfish player now. 

Could be fun to watch them run, but I don't think they'd be all that good.  Could be a different story if they got a better playmaker at point.
I find that conclusion a bit weird. Haliburton is much more comfortable passing the ball than scoring it. Fox is still one of the better guys in terms of passes made. Makes more passes than Morant, Conley and TJ McConnell. He is also one of the top guys in potential assists, indicative of the crappy guys he usually passes to.

It's his shooting that limits things.
'23 Historical Draft: Orlando Magic.

PG: Terry Porter (90-91) / Steve Francis (00-01)
SG: Joe Dumars (92-93) / Jeff Hornacek (91-92) / Jerry Stackhouse (00-01)
SF: Brandon Roy (08-09) / Walter Davis (78-79)
PF: Terry Cummings (84-85) / Paul Millsap (15-16)
C: Chris Webber (00-01) / Ralph Sampson (83-84) / Andrew Bogut (09-10)

« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2022, 07:18:17 AM »

Offline testy

• NCE
  • Joe Mazzulla
  • Tommy Points: 6
Still like Bos :T Halliburton
                    D Fox
                    M Bagley
                    H Barnes
                     First round pick

Sac : J Brown