Author Topic: Warriors’ Co-Owner: I Don’t Care About Concentration Camps, Forced Labor  (Read 6917 times)

Offline PaxtonDarcy

• NCE
  • Joe Mazzulla
  • Tommy Points: 20
Enes was on Tucker Carlson last night speaking about this.

I've got mixed feelings about that.  Tucker is the biggest name in cable news, so it's the largest audience Freedom is going to get.  At the same time, I just see talk shows like that to be inherently dishonest, to the point of almost undermining the message.

Freedom said he heard about the comments right before game time, and was so disgusted that he had a hard time focusing on the game.  He cited to genocide, concentration camps, torture and gangrapes, saying that the comments made him sick.

What talk shows are inherently honest?

Breaking points with krystal and saagar does a great job.

Anything lex Friedman produces

I know this is controversial to most but Joe Rogan is not dis-honest in its content - though, some of the people he hosts may with hold or re-frame ‘facts.’ With credit to joe, he seems genuinely interested in truth.

Matt Ferrell and joe Scott as well - for non political topics.

I have never listened to Rogan, but this meme cracked me up:

Yea joe certainly has his moments where he likes to press into the corporate cynicism frame pretty hard.

But if you haven’t ever watched his show I’d encourage you to give it a shot. For all his failures, which in my opinion are great, he does a great job of platforming people. He trusts all of us to come to our own conclusions. This, in the face of an increasingly technocratic media landscape, is refreshing. IMO.