Author Topic: Kyrie moving out of house in Weston (rumor)  (Read 3996 times)

Re: Kyrie moving out of house in Weston (rumor)
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2019, 04:32:38 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
Yeah that's not looking good For us lol. By the way, You left out an important nugget of information. The moving trucks are going to new york, not another suburb in boston. Writing is on the wall here. Who's ready for 4 more years of rozier ?

Side note: the houses look nice. Can any Bostonian explain Weston, Ma? Is it basically where the elite live and its nothing but mansions ?
« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 04:37:58 PM by CelticsElite »

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2019, 04:33:23 PM »

Offline celticinorlando

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 637
  • MASTER OF PANIC
Plus his jerseys are 50 percent at local stores

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2019, 04:34:53 PM »

Offline seancally

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 119
Do people... know where kyrie irving lives?
"The game honors toughness." - President Stevens

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2019, 04:35:44 PM »

Offline seancally

• Bill Walton
Yeah that's not looking good For us lol

Side note: the houses look nice. Can any Bostonian explain Weston, Ma? Is it basically where the elite live and its nothing but mansions ?

Correct.

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2019, 04:36:59 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
You left out an important nugget of information in the title: The moving trucks are going to new york, not another suburb in boston

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2019, 04:38:58 PM »

Offline blink

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1469
Am I the only one that is underwhelmed that that house is where Kyrie lives?  I mean it is big, and 3mil is nothing to sneeze at, but it just doesn't seem like a house where an NBA star lives...

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2019, 04:40:31 PM »

Offline seancally

• Bill Walton
Am I the only one that is underwhelmed that that house is where Kyrie lives?  I mean it is big, and 3mil is nothing to sneeze at, but it just doesn't seem like a house where an NBA star lives...

If Kyrie, at 27(?), no family, unmarried is spending his non-basketball time in that 7-bed house in Weston, MA, no wonder he's a little loopy...

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2019, 04:42:54 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/3-Whitehouse-Ln-Weston-MA-02493/57134330_zpid/

Seems it was last for sale in 98

I wonder if kyrie  was just renting the home

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2019, 04:43:21 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge

If Kyrie, at 27(?), no family, unmarried is spending his non-basketball time in that 7-bed house in Weston, MA, no wonder he's a little loopy...
haha

Id go insane too

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2019, 04:48:57 PM »

Offline blink

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1469
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/3-Whitehouse-Ln-Weston-MA-02493/57134330_zpid/

Seems it was last for sale in 98

I wonder if kyrie  was just renting the home

yeah that sounds a lot more likely.

do we even have confirmation that house is actually where he lives? 

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2019, 04:50:41 PM »

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 427
Yeah that's not looking good For us lol

Correct.

yes, interesting story from my buddy a few years back who wanted to buy around that area...he saw one house for about 600k that he wanted to buy, before he could even visit it, someone bought the house...and the one next to it, and decided to bulldoze both houses and build a bigger one, yea people in that area are super rich. CEOs and Wyc also lives there

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2019, 04:52:29 PM »

Offline Erik

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 235
  • The voice of reason
Someone on reddit cross referenced the zillow pictures to a screen grab on his newest instagram video:
https://imgur.com/a/wNz3EgY

I watched the video.. the screen grab is legit. Seems likely that this is the smoking gun that he's gone.

« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2019, 04:55:07 PM »

Offline ozgod

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 1362
Yeah that's not looking good For us lol. By the way, You left out an important nugget of information. The moving trucks are going to new york, not another suburb in boston. Writing is on the wall here. Who's ready for 4 more years of rozier ?

Along with Wellesley, Weston is one of the most expensive zip codes in Greater Boston. I wouldn’t say it’s all elites, there’s a lot of regular people that have a lot of money. It’s more suburbia than city, it’s very forested, and it’s about 20-30 mins west of Boston on the Mass Pike. I lived in Waltham which is the next city over but a lot cheaper and more for young professionals, it’s also where the Celtics old training facility was. David Ortiz has a house in Weston too.
Any odd typos are because I suck at typing on an iPhone :D

« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2019, 04:55:38 PM »

Online jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2906
You left out an important nugget of information in the title: The moving trucks are going to new york, not another suburb in boston

Wait, a random FB comment that says “to NY” is “proof” that he’s going to NY? Lol