Author Topic: Rondo just on WEEI  (Read 11997 times)

Re: Rondo just on WEEI
« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2009, 05:47:51 AM »

Offline garypayton

• Jordan Walsh
  • Tommy Points: 2

This guy sounds like a prima donna. How can you lose focus by coming to games early.

He can definitely come in early and shoot free throws because he is one of the worst at the line for point guards.

« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2009, 09:41:45 AM »

Offline BballTim

• Dave Cowens
  • Tommy Points: 1123

This guy sounds like a prima donna. How can you lose focus by coming to games early.

He can definitely come in early and shoot free throws because he is one of the worst at the line for point guards.

Why don't you see being in a busy room with a bunch of people talking to you as a way to lose focus? And he can practice his free throw anywhere. It doesn't have to be at the arena right before the game.

« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2009, 10:52:22 AM »

Offline KG

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 23
  • Don't tread on D

I don't get that feeling at all.  To me, he answers the questions (especially the tough, trade rumor questions) about as well as a professional athlete could have.  I really don't care how he prepares for a game so long as he stays within the rules set by the team.  It doesn't seem like Doc has any problem with Rondo's routine.

« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2009, 11:19:06 AM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 2584
I missed it.  But....everyone knows Gary Payton doesn't like Rondo....
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...
   That is why it is called the present.
Visit the CelticsBlog Live Game Chat!

« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2009, 12:09:20 PM »

Offline cornbreadsmart

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 106
people deal with things differently. when i ran track in high school i had to be by myself before hand. i felt pressure to succeed and would get extremely grumpy beforehand and did'nt wanna be a rude jerk. it's different because it was an individual sport really but i can totally understand where rondo is coming from.