Author Topic: Teams Preparing to Court Lebron  (Read 1492 times)

Teams Preparing to Court Lebron
« on: June 26, 2010, 01:19:09 AM »

Offline jr_3421

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 81
This is getting out of hand. This via Yahoo Sports:

James and his advisors plan to have the Nets, New York Knicks, Chicago Bulls, Los Angeles Clippers, Miami Heat and Cleveland Cavaliers make presentations. Yahoo! Sports first reported on Thursday night that James would be taking appointments with teams on July 1 to begin his free-agency process.

I don't know about the rest of you guys but this makes me dislike Lebron even more. From the outrageous rumors spread from his "team" to now this makes the NBA look bad.

Here is the link to the whole article: http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AngkF4YOYtQWhVVeCO7LIDM5nYcB?slug=aw-lebronjayz062510
"In the 4th quarter I'm whole different player"

-Paul Pierce

Re: Teams Preparing to Court Lebron
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2010, 01:23:49 AM »

Offline Rashi

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 59
I too am getting tired of the whole Lebron talk. I mean I like him as a player, and obv am part of the group that is dreaming that he somehow ends up in green; but honestly am getting fed up with all the numerous article and rumors about him.

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2010, 01:39:34 AM »

Offline twinbree

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 170
Presentations huh. What's next? A reality TV show that lets America vote on which team gets eliminated every week?

Today I was flipping through the On Demand Sports options and discovered there was actually a Lebron category. The offseason can't end soon enough for me. Although the media will spend the next 9 months analyzing the signing to pieces.
Tommy: He's got a line about me. Tell him the line.

Mike: Everybody 60 or over knows Tommy as a player. Everybody 40 or over knows Tommy as a coach. Everybody 20 or over knows Tommy as a broadcaster. And everybody 10 or under thinks he's Shrek.

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2010, 09:28:36 AM »

Offline Cman

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 120
I saw this article as well, and it irritated me to no end.

He really is the king, isn't he.  He just sits back and lets everyone come bidding to his "court".  What a loser.

It leads me to believe that he'll resign with Cleveland.  I'd like to see him pull these stunts in New York City (Knicks or Nets).  The dailies will eat him alive.  In fact, I'd be willing to bet that most of the beat writers in New York are salivating at the idea of LBJ coming to a NY team just so that they can tear him down.  I think LBJ knows this, and doesn't have the stomach for it.  Hence, he'll stay in Cleveland, where he walks on water.
Celtics fan for life.

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2010, 09:48:56 AM »

Offline Brendan

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 72
Reminds me of when the agents on Entourage were all trying to court Vince.

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2010, 10:13:05 AM »

Offline jimmehx

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 166
I still can't believe he has been doing late night talk shows. What does he have to talk about?

Just hurry up and be done with it.

"Uhhh... Wife makes chicken..." - Brian Scalabrine 2007.

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2010, 11:18:32 AM »

Offline Papatrichs

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 25
Hey Lebron can we get this over with so we can get on with our lives!

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2010, 11:23:07 AM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
I still can't believe he has been doing late night talk shows. What does he have to talk about?

Just hurry up and be done with it.

I think he's been trying to share his battle with nail-biting, (it's been a family secret for years, but he originally thought "NBA" stood for "Nail-Biter's Anonymous). ;)
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *