Author Topic: First Round Game 6 Boston Celtics at Atlanta Hawks 5/2/08 8:00 PM (ESPN, CSN)  (Read 89442 times)

Offline celtsfan907

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 5
what is doc doing?  that trap with kg on joe johnson when he brings the ball up hasn't worked once.  they're breaking it every time and getting easy shots or fouls.  we can't play straight up D against the hawks? 

Online BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1818
Powe needs to learn some freaking team defense.

Offline Who

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2411
Rondo is killing us.
He's not moving the ball often enough or quickly enough. He came up on that last play (alley oop by Childress), dribbled the ball for 10 seconds, didn't look to pass it to anyone at any time, then drove, passed on the drive.

Offline Celtic

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 55
  • TRANSFORMATION INTO CHAMPION COMPLETE!!!
I am really displeased with the Celtics right now. They are not playing to win, they are not executing, not rebounding, and not playing any decent D at all. This is the time to wake up, a game 7 is not an option.

Offline BASSTHUMPER

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 352
powe is outsized.....overall hawks are taller and faster than our squad..but not better...nope..

Offline vinnie

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 429
They will be lucky to win this game.  As I said earlier, there is absolutely something wrong with this team.  Putrid defense, no boxing out, the Hwaks made 9 of their last 12 field goal attempts. PITIFUL.  No excuses.

Offline SaCaCh

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 51
Its like ATL is in another universe when they play down here. That tip was just plain silly. How do we win here???

Offline RebusRankin

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 923
We need to step it up in the 4th. I don't care if we win by 1, I just want to win baby.

Offline Amir

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 48
Since when has Ray not played a lick of Defense?

I cant believe this team right now.

Offline vinnie

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 429
The C's made Marvin Williams an all star in the first half and Pachulia an all star in the second half.  Why the hell isn't Garnett just blowing by Pachulia.  Win or lose, the performance by the Celts in this series has been completely uninspiring and really troublesome.  It will be embarrassing if they have to go to a game 7 against this team on Sunday.

Online BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1818
Rondo is killing us.
He's not moving the ball often enough or quickly enough. He came up on that last play (alley oop by Childress), dribbled the ball for 10 seconds, didn't look to pass it to anyone at any time, then drove, passed on the drive.

I agree completely here, and I've been seeing this for the last 3 games. I really don't know how people can consider him playing a good game, when it has clearly not been his game.  He's not moving the ball like he's used to, he's been awful finishing plays, and he keeps shooting even with his poor performance, when we have 3 players that should be getting the ball in pretty much every possession.

Offline BASSTHUMPER

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 352
*sips 40oz*....

Offline Celtic

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 55
  • TRANSFORMATION INTO CHAMPION COMPLETE!!!
Can somebody, maybe that guy Doc, get this lineup off the court?

Offline butterbeanlove

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 191
and PJ is in the game why?

because Glenn likes to fiddle and diddle? Thought so.

Offline RebusRankin

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 923
Can somebody, maybe that guy Doc, get this lineup off the court?

Agreed. Horford travelled.