Author Topic: Any interest in an NCAA 09 online CB dynasty?  (Read 17747 times)

Re: any interst in an NCAA 09 online CB dynasty?
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2008, 10:32:27 AM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 157
alright, i got this thing set up, i think hehe.

what i need to do now is send you guys invites after i enter in what team you want.

i took auburn, and i know someone else already picked, if you 3 could do me a favor and post your gamer tags and what team you want, ill send your invites.

pretty sure i can invite you whenever indeed, so put your info up too, and then when you get the game monday we'll be good to go.

crownsy,  I sent you a friend invite last night.

My gamertag is gfunk9985 and I'd like to take Georgia if that's cool.  Expect a wire to wire #1 season from the bulldogs!

cool, i'll add you and indeed tommorow, now if dino checks the thread we can get the three of you guys set up.

going to hold of starting advancing the weeks until we get indeed all set, but you can still fill out your recruiting boards and play the first weeks game :)
“I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.” – Tyrion

« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2008, 03:16:53 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
on a fun side note, pretty sure that as the commish of the league, i can edit the recruiting pool.

while i would never change thier stats, expect some fo the 5 stars we fight over to have easter egg names.

who will recruit the blue chipper that is roy hobbs?  ;D
“I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.” – Tyrion

« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2008, 04:23:24 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
UPDATE:

this is all set up, you should all be able to log onto dynasty online and see your teams. to confirm i have galen set as Georgia, Indeed as SC, and Dino, i left your team as airforce, but if you replay i can change it to whichever SEC team you want.

I took auburn.

You can log on now and do you preseason tasks (Tell the computer how automated you want recruiting, red shirt guys, do custom schedules, set up preseason recruiting)

i figuered that once dino replys, and indeed picks it up, were good to advance to week one, i'd like to target tuesday night to kick us off by advancing to week one, is that a problem for anybody?

« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2008, 10:16:30 AM »

Offline galen

• Kristaps Porzingis
  • Tommy Points: 15
UPDATE:

this is all set up, you should all be able to log onto dynasty online and see your teams. to confirm i have galen set as Georgia, Indeed as SC, and Dino, i left your team as airforce, but if you replay i can change it to whichever SEC team you want.

I took auburn.

You can log on now and do you preseason tasks (Tell the computer how automated you want recruiting, red shirt guys, do custom schedules, set up preseason recruiting)

i figuered that once dino replys, and indeed picks it up, were good to advance to week one, i'd like to target tuesday night to kick us off by advancing to week one, is that a problem for anybody?

My team is ready for week 1.  BTW, I did not realize how totally stacked UGA is this season. 

« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2008, 01:01:26 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
Im ready freddy.

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2008, 01:42:09 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
nice, hopefully dino gets back to us today.

also, i heard of a crappy online bug we'll have to watch for, i guess sometimes if two human players play, when the week advances, it sometimes sim's thier game, and can change the result.

apperntly its not an every time bug, but theres no fix for it yet. hopefully we'll avoid it.

« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2008, 02:13:58 PM »

Offline BJF860

• Jaden Springer
  • Tommy Points: 2
i got the game for ps3, so if anyone is interested in starting an online dynasty there, it would be much appreciated

« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2008, 02:22:05 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
indeed and galen, if dino doesnt get back to us today by like 9 eastern, any objection to going to week one?

we can always add him later if he gets back to us.

« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2008, 03:14:27 PM »

Offline galen

• Kristaps Porzingis
  • Tommy Points: 15
I'm ready to get rolling with some games.  Especially if we can just add people later.

« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2008, 03:22:57 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
hehe yea me too, ill advance it to week on tonight at 9 eastern

« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2008, 08:54:18 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
and were off, week 1 is go.

oh and gfunk, ill see you week 12 son!  ;D

« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2008, 07:39:03 AM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
wow, my first game was alot closer than it should have been, that would have been terrable.

remeber to set your profile as "ready to advance" when you guys are finshed, anytime i see all three of us green lighted i'll advance the week :)

how did you guys do week 1?

« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2008, 01:54:43 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
bump cause im at work and want to know if indeed and galen played thier games  :D

« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2008, 01:57:36 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
not yet, will tonight.

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2008, 01:59:43 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
not yet, will tonight.

dude at one point in the 3rd quarter last night i was down 3 points to one of those "free win" teams (i can't even remeber there team name, it was like st. marys of something) and all i could think was

"if i lose this game to the 100th ranked team in the country as the 16 seed, indeed and galen will never let me hear the end of it"

thanks god for that pick 6 and my running game finally coming alive to seal the deal.