Author Topic: Hurricane Michael...FLCeltsFan affected (Please contribute to GoFundMe)  (Read 13578 times)

Re: Hurricane Michael...FLCeltsFan affected (Please contribute to GoFundMe)
« Reply #60 on: October 28, 2018, 04:33:28 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3765
  • Yup
Update from Florida

Still waiting on a new phone but for today I have 2 bars with verizon and though it is slow I can check mail.  Hopefully this will go through. 

I am just so amazed and humbled by the love an support from Celtics fans  i've always done the links and game threads out of love for the Celtics and the Celtics community and seeing that love come back has had me in tears more than once. 

Still no cable or water but things are slowly coming back.  Verizon service is still hit or miss.  Walmart and Sams are open as are a few other stores and most importantly gas stations. 

Schools are planning to go back  Nov 12 but kids will have missed a whole month of school by then.  We are still waiting on a contractor to come fix the house and have tarps over the house where the trees came in.

Thank you again for everything.  I can't wait for cable to come back so I can watch Celtics again and get back to Celtics Strong.  I've missed that more than power and water even :) 

Shirley

FLCeltsFan
Yup

« Reply #61 on: October 28, 2018, 08:18:06 PM »

Online hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja
thanks for the update redz. good to know that things are slowly getting better for flc. it must be very hard for her.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #62 on: October 28, 2018, 08:25:48 PM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871
is there a link to the gofundme?

« Reply #63 on: October 28, 2018, 08:44:21 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25636
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes