Author Topic: Powe vs. Glenn Davis  (Read 60941 times)

Re: Powe vs. Glenn Davis
« Reply #210 on: April 22, 2009, 08:14:26 AM »

Offline Bankshot

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 632
He's fat cause he's lazy. Sure, he hustles, but other than knocking down open j's and 4th option wide open lanes to spin around that's all he has left. Leon's a flat out scorer and rebounder, both of which he can create against pretty much anybody. Baby's also a goof, he's annoying, he melts down frequently, not only when he's crying. I just don't like him, he's gets too many free passes because he's wearing green. I'm not trying get people defending him here or anything, just not the type of player I'd want on my team. Honestly, I think he's a joke.

Stop telling lies just because you don't like the kid. ::)  I know you're upset that Leon busted up his knee, we all are, but don't take it out on Glen Davis.  He's not lazy (he probably hustles just as much if not more than anyone on the team - who dives for loose balls more than Glen Davis?) and he doesn't "melt down frequently" (you're obviously talking about that ONE TIME when he cried when KG chewed out the bench).  Might as well get used to it.  Leon is hurt so if you want the Celtics to win you're going to have to root for Glen Davis.
"If somebody would have told you when he was playing with the Knicks that Nate Robinson was going to change a big time game and he was going to do it mostly because of his defense, somebody would have got slapped."  Mark Jackson