Author Topic: Forgive Me Forum For I Have Sinned  (Read 5605 times)

Re: Forgive Me Forum For I Have Sinned
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2009, 04:26:03 PM »

Offline jonse29

• Jaden Springer
  • Tommy Points: 0
I'm guilty as well, unfortunately I'm a WVU grad  >:(

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2009, 05:15:01 PM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.
I'm writing this topic because I have a confession to make.  Tonight, instead of watching my beloved C's take down a much-needed win against the Grizzlies, I instead spent my night watching my also-beloved Syracuse Orange reach the Big East Tournament Final by beating West Virginia.  In fact, I did not see a single second of our win.

Even though the C's game was a relatively meaningless regular-season contest against a lousy team, and the Cuse game a conference semifinal, I still feel as if I have been unfaithful to my team.  So, I ask the wise men and women of this forum, what should my penance be for such an offense?

next time dvr one while you watch the other.  you dont follow these instructions next time, the dark lord of the sith will make things right in the celtics galaxy  >:(

I would have, but I only have League Pass Broadband - regular League Pass isn't available in my area and I'm not at home anyway. 

To make myself feel better I spent my morning saying ten Hail Larrys and a dozen Auer Bachers.  I hope this is enough to still keep me in the good graces of the Celtics Force.

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2009, 06:00:27 PM »

Offline Steve Weinman

• Author / Moderator
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 33
  • My alter ego
I'm writing this topic because I have a confession to make.  Tonight, instead of watching my beloved C's take down a much-needed win against the Grizzlies, I instead spent my night watching my also-beloved Syracuse Orange reach the Big East Tournament Final by beating West Virginia.  In fact, I did not see a single second of our win.

Even though the C's game was a relatively meaningless regular-season contest against a lousy team, and the Cuse game a conference semifinal, I still feel as if I have been unfaithful to my team.  So, I ask the wise men and women of this forum, what should my penance be for such an offense?

next time dvr one while you watch the other.  you dont follow these instructions next time, the dark lord of the sith will make things right in the celtics galaxy  >:(

I would have, but I only have League Pass Broadband - regular League Pass isn't available in my area and I'm not at home anyway. 

To make myself feel better I spent my morning saying ten Hail Larrys and a dozen Auer Bachers.  I hope this is enough to still keep me in the good graces of the Celtics Force.

Good news: LP BB archives games for 48 hours starting an hour or two after the game ends - if you really wanted, I think it'd be available to you through tomorrow.

-sw

Reggies Ghost: Where artistic genius happens.  Thank you, sir.

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2009, 06:07:57 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2670
  • bammokja

i would be delighted to forgive you if you sent me $5,000 in small, unmarked bills.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva