Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10]
Around the NBA / Re: NBA Season 2023-24
« Last post by Phantom255x on Yesterday at 09:34:17 AM »
Young would be an awesome fit with the Spurs and Wemby
So a Miami team that couldn’t score enough with butler now without him or a bulls team without curuso.

Win win
Shams:

The expectation is Miami's Jimmy Butler will be out multiple weeks, sources said. Butler remarkably played the final three quarters vs. 76ers last night with what is now feared to be an MCL injury.

Butler's a bulldog. No doubt about it.
Shams:

The expectation is Miami's Jimmy Butler will be out multiple weeks, sources said. Butler remarkably played the final three quarters vs. 76ers last night with what is now feared to be an MCL injury.
« Last post by Moranis on Yesterday at 09:16:01 AM »
I'd trade Murray over Young in a vacuum. Obviously the trade package may dictate, but Trae is a more impactful player than Murray is. He is also the bugger draw and for a team like the Hawks that matters. Obviously if they get a much better offer for Trae, you trade him, but with similar trade packages, I'd keep Trae and move Dejonte
Around the NBA / Re: Shams: Jimmy Butler Has MCL Injury, Could Be Out A While
« Last post by jbpats on Yesterday at 09:11:12 AM »
Also worth calling out Caruso got hurt yesterday as well. Doesn't seem like either team is at 100% - obviously Butler being the bigger injury but Chicago losing Caruso is also a big deal
« Last post by Redz on Yesterday at 09:02:28 AM »
He at that age those knee issues start to pop up , especially guys that are this hard on their bodies. You pound the floor for years no matter what job this will be the result.

That series might go more games without Butler .  hero will average 40 a game shooting at machine gun rate .

And like a machine gun, most of those shots will miss

There's probably some analogy to be made about cover fire and offensive rebounds, but the Heat are way at the bottom for most ORB metrics so thats not a huge concern.

We have the Hau-itzer on our side!  Fear not. 
« Last post by Redz on Yesterday at 09:00:40 AM »
Could this be Trae’s last game as a Hawk?

I can see him as a Blazer
« Last post by jbpats on Yesterday at 08:59:49 AM »
I'd still prefer seeing Chicago round 1 vs a Miami team w/out Butler
He at that age those knee issues start to pop up , especially guys that are this hard on their bodies. You pound the floor for years no matter what job this will be the result.

That series might go more games without Butler .  hero will average 40 a game shooting at machine gun rate .

And like a machine gun, most of those shots will miss

There's probably some analogy to be made about cover fire and offensive rebounds, but the Heat are way at the bottom for most ORB metrics so thats not a huge concern.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10]