Beyond the Association > College Basketball

March Madness 2023

(1/14) > >>

Donoghus:
Trying to fill out a bracket when you essentially watch zero regular season college basketball is less than ideal. 

People have any predictions?  What are the upsets going to be?

Redz:

--- Quote from: Donoghus on March 16, 2023, 11:00:39 AM ---Trying to fill out a bracket when you essentially watch zero regular season college basketball is less than ideal. 

People have any predictions?  What are the upsets going to be?

--- End quote ---

The last many years I've used the following method:

1) Google "NCAA bracket experts"

2) Click on the first non-sponsored response

3) Randomly pick a number 1-10

4) Choose the corresponding "expert's" bracket from the never ending list of experts.

5) Fill out my bracket by copying theirs exactly.

6) Choose the final score

7A) Get upset with the expert when their bracket falls apart (which is much better than getting upset with myself).

or

7B)  Take full credit for being an awesome prognosticator if it goes well (7B has yet to happen).

This method has been a great relief on my brain.

BTW - according to dude number 6 from CBS Insider, I swill be pulling for Bama to win it all!

Celtics2021:
I’m a fan of Drake for the 12-5 upset.  Virginia losing in round 1 is popular pick, although I’m not on board.  I think Duke is oddly underrated this year (a 5-seed) — their freshmen have really come on in the last 6 or so weeks, and their early season struggles are hurting their overall numbers.

Also, I don’t have any clue who’s going to win.  Ive picked Alabama and Gonzaga in my respective pools.  I never get the champion correct, so if I were you I’d stay away from those two teams.

Moranis:
The madness has begun

Celtics2021:

--- Quote from: Celtics2021 on March 16, 2023, 11:19:30 AM ---I’m a fan of Drake for the 12-5 upset.  Virginia losing in round 1 is popular pick, although I’m not on board.  I think Duke is oddly underrated this year (a 5-seed) — their freshmen have really come on in the last 6 or so weeks, and their early season struggles are hurting their overall numbers.

Also, I don’t have any clue who’s going to win.  Ive picked Alabama and Gonzaga in my respective pools.  I never get the champion correct, so if I were you I’d stay away from those two teams.

--- End quote ---

Shows what I know.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version