Author Topic: boooogie  (Read 1853 times)

Re: boooogie
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2019, 08:57:50 AM »

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182
No thanks.

Doesn't fit the timeline.

Not worth the investment.
You’ll have to excuse my lengthiness—the reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2019, 08:58:33 AM »

Online celticinorlando

• John Havlicek
  • Tommy Points: 659
  • MASTER OF PANIC
Boogie looked cooked. We already have one guy that is that way in Hayward.

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2019, 09:04:01 AM »

Offline tonydelk

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 468
Cousins didn't show enough in GSW to be worth investing major money in. That injury he suffered was too serious. I mean Cousins was already a so-so defender. Now his quickness and agility have been seriously hampered.

At the moment, he gives up about as many points on defense as he creates for you on offense. That is an average player. Not a star. Then throw in all the personality crap that he brings on board (a million times worse than Kyrie).

A cheap short term deal to prove he can get back to being a star talent = yeah, I'd consider that.

A long term deal = no way.

In my opinion this is spot on.  He will have to sign a 1 year prove it deal again.  He didn't play enough or show enough that he's back to form to get a max deal.  You would think that his going for a championship while rehabbing didn't work out so he will try to go to a situation where he can put up big stats.  A team like the C's who he can go to and get all the touches he wants would be a good fit because he will put up stats to get his last big contract.