Author Topic: Celtics (20-33) at Suns (29-27) Game #53 2/23/15  (Read 36752 times)

Re: Celtics (20-33) at Suns (29-27) Game #53 2/23/15
« Reply #210 on: February 24, 2015, 01:12:45 AM »

Offline rocknrollforyoursoul

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 325
Would have much rather beaten the Lakers and lost to the Suns, but I'll take it.

Zebras had something to do with that loss.

True, but when your opposition rolls out a starting lineup of: Robert Sacre, Carlos Boozer, Ryan Kelly, Wayne Ellington, and Jordan Clarkson, you really shouldn't lose anyway.

Exactly. I also can't get too excited when Boston nearly blows a 20-point lead against a reeling team. I'm glad for the W, but, come on.
"There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'"

"You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."

— C.S. Lewis

« Reply #211 on: February 24, 2015, 01:49:02 AM »

Offline GratefulCs

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 496
  • Salmon and Mashed Potatoes
IT 4 prez
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 08:33:17 AM by GratefulCs »
I trust Danny Ainge

« Reply #212 on: February 24, 2015, 02:01:33 AM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804
Would have much rather beaten the Lakers and lost to the Suns, but I'll take it.

Zebras had something to do with that loss.

True, but when your opposition rolls out a starting lineup of: Robert Sacre, Carlos Boozer, Ryan Kelly, Wayne Ellington, and Jordan Clarkson, you really shouldn't lose anyway.

Exactly. I also can't get too excited when Boston nearly blows a 20-point lead against a reeling team. I'm glad for the W, but, come on.

Every time we win people make excuses for the opponent. It doesn't matter how we won, it only matters that we did. Look at our players, we have no top talent (maybe an exception of IT and he's played 2 games)! If anything, there should be no way we win some of the games we have! We have also played close games with most of the teams we have faced this season, even the top teams. Look at all the players we have had going in and out. Stop being so sour and just let it be.
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

« Reply #213 on: February 24, 2015, 07:38:41 AM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
I think it's pretty amazing for Celtics to win this game against a good high level talent team and good coach.

More amazing they won without Sully , KO , and Prince .......wow. Back to back road trip .....that's grit and good coaching.

Zeller , Smart , and AB .....have really been steady .......of course IT plays at warp speed is cool.

I think people also over look the effort Crowder brings , a Hard hat work ethic all the time , like a young Crash

Sometimes GREAT talent ...like the Suns have in name players doesn't click........like the Nets .....great individual players don't always mesh with other great skilled players .

Suns have great talent ......but a flawed team chemistry.

Dragic was their best player .....they screwed up.

« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 07:49:33 AM by SHAQATTACK »