Author Topic: Kyrie to be honored by Standing Rock Sioux Tribe  (Read 2806 times)

Re: Kyrie to be honored by Standing Rock Sioux Tribe
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2018, 07:27:59 AM »

Offline smokeablount

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 628
  • Mark Blount often got smoked
In June, Irving's released the "N7" version of his Kyrie 4 basketball shoes which featured a Standing Rock seal on the heels of the shoes.

He's just branding.  Nothing to see here.

It's simply a test of your perseverance and Will, to be present, even in the wake of what's going on. In this case, finding out I have an infection in my knee is definitely a moment that I now accept and move past without holding on to the all the what ifs, proving the nay-Sayers completely f***ing wrong, and accomplishing the goals I've set out for the team and myself."

... you acquired a staph infection because you chose to have an unnecessary surgery at the expense of your team.  Go to NY, ya dingus.
Haha, wow. Keep digging that hole

Is this idiom less familiar to you? It's not applicable here.
Considering the way you dig a deeper hole for yourself every time you comment on something Kyrie related, I reckon it does

You've repeated yourself without addressing the issue.  That's an incorrect use of the idiom.

So why don’t you give us an example of correctly using the idiom while also ‘addressing the issue.’
2023 Non-Active / Non-NBA75 Fantasy Draft, ChiBulls:

PG: Deron Williams 07-08 / M.R. Richardson 80-81 / J. Wall 16-17
SG: David Thompson 77-78 / Hersey Hawkins 96-97
SF: Tracy McGrady 02-03 / Tayshaun Prince 06-07
PF: Larry Nance Sr 91-92 / Blake Griffin 13-14
C: Bob Lanier 76-77 / Brad Daugherty 92-93 / M. Camby 06-07