Author Topic: NBA League Pass does it air preseason games? And Pre/Postgame shows?  (Read 1825 times)

Offline kheeko

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 69
Question for those with a NBA League Pass, Im in california so I dont get Comcast Sportsnet New England.

Does anybody know if with the League Pass I would get CSNE? With the league pass would I get Pre/Postgame shows of the Celtics?

As well as preseason games?

Re: NBA League Pass does it air preseason games? And Pre/Postgame shows?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2009, 08:32:41 PM »

Offline Shots

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 39
Question for those with a NBA League Pass, Im in california so I dont get Comcast Sportsnet New England.

Does anybody know if with the League Pass I would get CSNE? With the league pass would I get Pre/Postgame shows of the Celtics?

As well as preseason games?

I used International League pass last year, it's of course a bit different, but I doubt the difference is that big. They aired pre-season games last year, but can't say anything for sure. And they didn't show either pre/post game shows.

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2009, 08:43:38 PM »

Offline FLCeltsFan

• Kendrick Perkins #1 Fan
  • Author
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 11845
  • Marcus Smart Fan!
I'm in Florida.  I have both Comcast and Direct TV.  Comcast doesn't usually have the pre and post game on League Pass.  They cut it off right after the game and start right before.   But if you get Direct TV,  the sports pack costs $12 a month and you get CSNE so can get the pre and post game shows.   Usually DTV also airs the the pre and post game shows with League Pass.  I get the sports pack because I can watch the specials and Sports Tonight year round on CSNE. 

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2009, 09:05:19 PM »

Offline kheeko

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 69
I'm in Florida.  I have both Comcast and Direct TV.  Comcast doesn't usually have the pre and post game on League Pass.  They cut it off right after the game and start right before.   But if you get Direct TV,  the sports pack costs $12 a month and you get CSNE so can get the pre and post game shows.   Usually DTV also airs the the pre and post game shows with League Pass.  I get the sports pack because I can watch the specials and Sports Tonight year round on CSNE. 

Do you not get CSNE otherwise (but with sports pack you do)? Because I thought I'd get CSNE but a rep told me I'd have to live in the east coast and only would get these as stated:

Your ZIP Code is in the home team territory for the following pro teams. With HD Access select channels and teams available in HD are noted below:

With any DIRECTV base package (CHOICE or above, or FAMILIAR or above):

Comcast SportsNet Bay Area (Ch. 696) - HD Available
 ■Giants (HD Available)

■Golden State Warriors (HD Available)

■San Jose Sharks (HD Available)

Comcast SportsNet California (Ch. 698) - HD Available
 ■Athletics (HD Available)

■Sacramento Kings (HD Available)

Not sure how true that is, if I could get CSNE for sure Id probably get it but im now confused. Also another thing thats holding me back is a 2 year contract - not sure how reliable there service is.