Author Topic: Bruins Hockey 2010 - 2011  (Read 123086 times)

Re: Bruins Hockey 2010 - 2011
« Reply #60 on: April 23, 2011, 08:04:00 PM »

Offline aporel#18

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 170
Please tell me someone else just saw Michael Ryder make a ridiculous save?

Hero in Game 4 and starting game 5 off right.

yup, I'm not a hockey fan, but I've watched the 2 last Bruins games, this is the 3rd in a row, and I'm expecting nothing but a win  ;)

« Reply #61 on: April 23, 2011, 08:45:55 PM »

Offline aporel#18

• Bailey Howell
the zebras are allowed to fight the Bruins??? >:(

« Reply #62 on: April 23, 2011, 08:51:11 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3765
  • Yup
nail biter
Yup

« Reply #63 on: April 23, 2011, 09:13:33 PM »

Offline aporel#18

• Bailey Howell
1-0! keep the lead!

« Reply #64 on: April 23, 2011, 09:18:36 PM »

Offline Tommy Point God

• Jordan Walsh
  • Tommy Points: 13
I really hope the bruins dont dissapoint but i have a feelin Boston's gonna get let down by them again :-X

« Reply #65 on: April 23, 2011, 09:34:38 PM »

Offline aporel#18

• Bailey Howell
1-0! keep the lead!

ouch, tied game. We need another goal. Go Bruins!

« Reply #66 on: April 23, 2011, 09:50:15 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
Marchand picked a great time to get his first. :)
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #67 on: April 23, 2011, 11:08:56 PM »

Offline aporel#18

• Bailey Howell
3-2 Bruins... wow, what a game! Tim Thomas saved the team and then Horton made the winning goal in the 2nd OT.

Ok, tuesday is the first chance to close the series. Go Bruins!

« Reply #68 on: April 23, 2011, 11:11:33 PM »

Offline bruinsandceltics

• NGT
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 130
  • ANYTHING is posssiiibbbbllee
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Insert Andrew Ference Finger here.

« Reply #69 on: April 23, 2011, 11:12:32 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
Amazing ... I totally counted them out when down 2/0 ... how sweet is this?!? Horton's game-winner and Thomas just a monster ... this team is on a major roll, and if they keep fighting like this, they'll go all the way. Incredible perseverance ... gotta love these guys!

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #70 on: April 23, 2011, 11:16:53 PM »

Offline Mike-Dub

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 28
Amazing ... I totally counted them out when down 2/0 ... how sweet is this?!? Horton's game-winner and Thomas just a monster ... this team is on a major roll, and if they keep fighting like this, they'll go all the way. Incredible perseverance ... gotta love these guys!

Don't jinx them Bahku... Last year there was a post about duel sport winter championships and we all know what happened.  One game at a time.
"It's all about having the heart of a champion." - #34 Paul Pierce

« Reply #71 on: April 23, 2011, 11:33:54 PM »

Offline tgreanier

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 154
  • The Patron Saint of Defense
As perhaps the only Canadiens fan on this site, I decided to check back in. Great game tonight, lots of fun to see these two teams going at it in a game like this. As I said before, Boston is just better than Montreal this year, so the longer the game went the more Boston had the edge. Great goal-tending on both sides and both teams really wanted this one. That is what hockey should be.

I do not see anything but a Bruins win in game 6, and the way they have been playing, they deserve it. I am proud of Montreal for putting up a fight and making a series of it, but in the end, the bigger team on a rush will pull out this series.

Congrats to all Bruins fans, I know it has been a ride.

Now, back to the Celtics... :)
Bleeding green for 36 37 years.
"Maybe we do suck. But at least we don't wear yellow."

« Reply #72 on: April 23, 2011, 11:51:33 PM »

Offline Garnett Crushes Gasoft

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 21
As perhaps the only Canadiens fan on this site, I decided to check back in. Great game tonight, lots of fun to see these two teams going at it in a game like this. As I said before, Boston is just better than Montreal this year, so the longer the game went the more Boston had the edge. Great goal-tending on both sides and both teams really wanted this one. That is what hockey should be.

I do not see anything but a Bruins win in game 6, and the way they have been playing, they deserve it. I am proud of Montreal for putting up a fight and making a series of it, but in the end, the bigger team on a rush will pull out this series.

very class unlike alotta montreal fans. Not that we're the best in the world  :-X

« Reply #73 on: April 23, 2011, 11:58:25 PM »

Offline tgreanier

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 154
  • The Patron Saint of Defense

very class unlike alotta montreal fans. Not that we're the best in the world  :-X

lol, i hear that. i have had my share of abuse from Bruins fans, but that's part of the scene I guess :)

I grew up in Boston - diehard Celtics and Red Sox fan. When I was just a little guy, I went to my first Bruins game. Of course, I loved Boston, right? Of course, I also knew nothing about hockey. I was more interested in the cotton candy. So, when the "red team" scored, I was excited like I saw the other people doing. Someone leaned over and told my dad he needs to control that kid. Even as a boy it got my back up. My dad whispered I had just cheered for a Canadiens goal. So I said, without missing a beat, "I LOVE the Canadiens!"

I have now been a fan for 36 years...lol. Stubbornness led to this, but I would not trade it :)

But because of that, I do not *hate* the Bruins as a Montreal fan should. Granted, I have no great love for them and I feel the rivalry as much as anyone. The team I hate is Philly. Nothing good can ever come from being a Flyers fan.

I will still be wearing my Richard jersey to work Monday. Love is love :)
Bleeding green for 36 37 years.
"Maybe we do suck. But at least we don't wear yellow."

« Reply #74 on: April 24, 2011, 12:09:14 AM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu

TP for the Class Act ... the Bruins are a bit better overall, but they're going to have to fight for this one ... Montreal's not going to lie down for us by any means. Should be fun!

* BAHKU MUSIC *