Author Topic: T + R "interviewed" Pitino for about 5 seconds today  (Read 7900 times)

T + R "interviewed" Pitino for about 5 seconds today
« on: October 03, 2013, 10:37:29 AM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/10/03/toucher-rich-hang-up-on-rick-pitino-in-shortest-interview-ever/

I have to imagine Rick knew this was coming, but it was still awesome.

Re: T + R "interviewed" Pitino for about 5 seconds today
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2013, 10:39:37 AM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 816
Oh man thats awesome
CB Draft LA Lakers: Lamarcus Aldridge, Carmelo Anthony,Jrue Holiday, Wes Matthews  6.11, 7.16, 8.14, 8.15, 9.16, 11.5, 11.16

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2013, 10:56:33 AM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294
Dumbest thing ever. Really, someone thought this was funny or entertaining? Is it 2002 again, or something?

I wish Boston sports radio was just a tad less awful. Between D&C's insufferable political rants and this nonsense it might just have to be music for me at all times during the morning drive.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2013, 11:04:25 AM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 816
Dumbest thing ever. Really, someone thought this was funny or entertaining? Is it 2002 again, or something?

I wish Boston sports radio was just a tad less awful. Between D&C's insufferable political rants and this nonsense it might just have to be music for me at all times during the morning drive.

I thought it was both funny and entertaining. 
CB Draft LA Lakers: Lamarcus Aldridge, Carmelo Anthony,Jrue Holiday, Wes Matthews  6.11, 7.16, 8.14, 8.15, 9.16, 11.5, 11.16

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2013, 11:12:28 AM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
They got to do what I've always wanted to do. How could I not like it? 

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2013, 11:29:30 AM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett

I thought it was beating on a dead horse. Different strokes for different blokes, I guess :)
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2013, 11:54:39 AM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman

I thought it was beating on a dead horse. Different strokes for different blokes, I guess :)
See to me it's more like preaching to the choir, but the horse is totally alive. I mean he just got in the Hall of Fame and I want to run in there and be like "He's horrible! Horrible!"

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2013, 12:02:23 PM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
See to me it's more like preaching to the choir, but the horse is totally alive. I mean he just got in the Hall of Fame and I want to run in there and be like "He's horrible! Horrible!"
It is the basketball Hall of Fame. Perhaps Pitino wasn't cut to be an NBA head coach and general manager, but his body of work at the NCAA level is more than sufficient. So yeah, the "Pitino sucked in Boston" horse is pretty much dead -- we played in two NBA finals since he left, for Pete's sake.

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2013, 12:20:08 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
It is the basketball Hall of Fame. Perhaps Pitino wasn't cut to be an NBA head coach and general manager, but his body of work at the NCAA level is more than sufficient. So yeah, the "Pitino sucked in Boston" horse is pretty much dead -- we played in two NBA finals since he left, for Pete's sake.
At the very least before he got into the HOF he should have had to give back all the money for Success is a Choice

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2013, 01:55:54 PM »

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182
That was glorious.
You’ll have to excuse my lengthiness—the reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2013, 02:01:07 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
Hey Rick......respect for you isn't walking through that door.

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2013, 02:27:31 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126
words cant describe how awesome that was!!!!!

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2013, 02:40:16 PM »

Offline clover

• Front Page Moderator
  • Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 315

I'm with you--though I expect we'll be in the minority on this board.

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2013, 07:03:10 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
To be fair if you really really hated the horse would you stop beating it juuuusssstttt because it's dead? I mean cmmmmooooonn. When do we start cutting it up to feed it to the dogs? And then send its bones to the glue factory? We never got to that part so I don't have closure yet.

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2013, 07:09:03 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
They got to do what I've always wanted to do. How could I not like it?

Kinda what I thought the second after reading that.......

Cool ......only wish I could have had

" the glory of the kill"

;D