Celtics Basketball > Celtics Talk

Forsberg: Isaiah who? Irving is Boston’s new king of Clutch

<< < (2/4) > >>

Phantom255x:
This is honestly being disrespectful to IT after all he did for this team and after that insane season he had for us last year. (And I know I'm going to trigger some folks on here for saying that)

Lets see Irving for an entire season here in Boston first before saying things like this.

CelticsQuestFor18:

--- Quote from: Phantom255x on November 24, 2017, 07:32:25 PM ---This is honestly being disrespectful to IT after all he did for this team and after that insane season he had for us last year. (And I know I'm going to trigger some folks on here for saying that)

Lets see Irving for an entire season here in Boston first before saying things like this.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, it's disrespectful.

And Isaiah responds!

https://twitter.com/isaiahthomas/status/934228771565076485

--- Quote ---Isaiah Thomas‏
Verified account
@isaiahthomas

Hahahaha I’m happy Kyrie playing well & they doing good. Don’t disrespect with the Isaiah who tho.. You knows [dang] well who I am and what I’ve done!
--- End quote ---

CelticsElite:
Forsberg isn’t being disrespectful. Isaiah who is sort of a tongue in cheek hyperbole to exaggerate the fact that Kyrie is producing a little better than IT who himself was also clutch. He didn’t literally mean “Isaiah who” the exacerbation is lost in translation

chilidawg:

--- Quote from: Phantom255x on November 24, 2017, 07:32:25 PM ---This is honestly being disrespectful to IT after all he did for this team and after that insane season he had for us last year. (And I know I'm going to trigger some folks on here for saying that)

--- End quote ---

How is it disrespectful to post numbers which show them both incredibly good in crunch time?

Phantom255x:

--- Quote from: chilidawg on November 25, 2017, 04:26:17 PM ---

--- End quote ---

How is it disrespectful to post numbers which show them both incredibly good in crunch time?

--- End quote ---

Exactly. So why say "Isaiah who"

Makes it sound like he's just kicking IT to the curb in favor of Kyrie despite all Isaiah did for us. And I love Forsberg by the way, but still...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version