Author Topic: Wager TPs on the over/under for our lottery draft position?  (Read 6341 times)

Re: Wager TPs on the over/under for our lottery draft position?
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2016, 08:28:56 PM »

Offline Spilling Green Dye

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 115
I wager 76 Tommy Points on the OVER 3.. so 4, 5, 6.  I've invested way too much time throughout my youth (90's), late twenties, and mid-thirties to know better than to get my hopes up.  This way if the Celtics do get a Top 2 pick (which is all that I really want) I'll lose my points but be happier about the C's than anytime in the past 26+ years (minus the championship).

« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2016, 08:52:50 PM »

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182
I want to be clear: when I say under, I actually mean a "lower" pick. So that means 4,5,6.

I see now that isn't an obvious interpretation, and actually the OP specifies the opposite.   My bad.
You’ll have to excuse my lengthiness—the reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain

« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2016, 09:03:29 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
 I bet all my TPs they don't get the 1 or 2 pick....safest bet I ever made.

« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2016, 09:13:52 PM »

Offline csfansince60s

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 2238
BOOOOs to eja and Pho and Spilling, but TPs anyway for participating, because I know that the over is NOT what you guys want.

I know that I hope that you guys lose as much as you guys hope that you'll lose.

C'mon guys, BIG  :)s tomorrow night at this time!!!!

« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2016, 10:15:58 PM »

Offline alldaboston

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 324
I'm not gonna wager, but I just ran simulator 10 times. We ended up with top 2 7 times, including a 5 in a row run. And the lakers (lol, my phone somehow wrote losers at first instead haha) lost their pick more than half the times.

This means the opposite will occur tomorrow.
I could very well see the Hawks... starting Taurean Prince at the 3, who is already better than Crowder, imo.

you vs. the guy she tells you not to worry about