Poll

Who is the closet Doc?

Redz (I'm not Doc)
IndeedProceed (I have no idea what is going on around here but nobody seems to notice Im not paying attention)
CelticMaestro(I hate it when people say I'm a nice guy. I'm much more than that, [dang it]! It's about time people recognized me for my achievements, like introducing Ubuntu to the NBA.)
Wide Load (I use this forum as a way to lower fans expectations of me)
Schupac (my clever quotable quips distract you from my sometimes lacking knowledge on the subject I'm talking about)
LarBrd33 (is Jack's raging bile duct & also Doc)
butterbeanlove (You know Redz, this is a phenomenal thread, just phenomenal. Like I told the guys the other day in the locker room, we can't control the topics that pop up on Celticsblog, but that's good. And that's the way it's going
dark lord (i bathe in red gatorade )
Chris (I am actually Chris Wallace)
BigAlTheFuture (I am Doc Rivers.   No need to discuss. )
KCattheStripe (Doc Doc Who's there? KC KC who? KCatthestipe who is secretly Doc Rivers.)
EJPLAYA (I'm Doc Rivers. Do you want me to pull out my Hawks video sunglasses to prove it? )
nickagneta (why else would I stick up for me incessantly for over a year while claiming people were being mean to me and insulting me needlessly.  Besides I lean very far left on social issues like all good black men do and I'm a nice guy. Just go ba
Hoops (Give it up already. The real Doc Rivers doesn't exist on Celticsblog. And even if he did, why would I...er...uh...he...why would HE be dumb enough to make himself known to a bunch of obsessed Celtics fans? I'd...I mean...he'd get flo
Edgar (I am doc rivers  i am just on vacations in sunny Central America)
Toine 43 (I am Doc Rivers, because I have also stuck up for myself throughout the years, and I also lean very far left on social issues like all good black men do, and I'm also a nice guy. If you go back and reread my posts, it will also be glaringly
Housecall (I want to share a few things with you that i never told anyone else before about myself  1.If i had not  become a successful NBA player and then coach,i  wanted to follow in my father's  footsteps to become a successful Chicago policeman.2
JBCat (I am Doc Rivers.  I secretly wore my old Hawks underwear in the first round last year so you can blame the road losses on me.  I don't like wearing a tie which is why you always see it very loose during the post game interview.   Mike Gorman a
BigAlTheFuture (I am the coach of the Boston Celtics. I'm on my phone right now at the Celtics bench typing this in.)
Chief (I am Doc Rivers. Now Scal, can I have those "pictures" of Danny, Lucky, and myself back.)
RebusRankin (I am Doc Rivers.    This being Canadian thing was a ruse to throw you all off. When I created this account, I decided to pretend to be Canadian because why would any American pretend to be Canadian? I am a proud graduate of Marquette and thus
Crownsy (I'm docicus!)
KCattheStripe (I'm the second best player all time from Marquette. Easily the best Marquette player never to make the final four. Also, it's the Marquette WARRIORS danggit!)
Celtic (I am Doc Rivers and now that you know you'll never be able to find me! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! [works better w/the picture])
BudweiserCeltic (Kevin Johnson is a wimp.)
BDM 860 (If I'm not Doc Rivers then why am I sleeping with his wife?)
Wide Load (because we say so [dang it]) * - not endorsed by Wide Load, wdleehi or other caveman sig using celticsblogger

Author Topic: I Am Doc Rivers (cleverly disguised as CB member butterbeanlove)  (Read 28694 times)

Re: I Am Doc Rivers (cleverly disguised as a CelticsBlog Member)
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2008, 06:32:34 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
I am Doc Rivers because why else would I stick up for me incessantly for over a year while claiming people were being mean to me and insulting me needlessly.

Besides I lean very far left on social issues like all good black men do and I'm a nice guy. Just go back and reread my posts.

It's just so glaringly obvious.
P.S. I even defended me when I kept putting Sam out there during his 1 for 137 shot streak during the playoffs. What more proof do you need?

Only Doc Rivers could defend Doc Rivers from a bone headed move like that!!!!!

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2008, 06:36:01 PM »

Offline Roy Hobbs

• In The Rafters
  • The Natural
  • Tommy Points: 6430
  • Doc could learn a thing or two from Norman Dale
I think it's wdleehi.   Such intense hatred for a man can only be self-hatred.   ;)

All the negativity in this town sucks. It sucks, and it stinks, and it sucks. - Rick Pitino

Portland CrotoNats:  2009 CB Draft Champions

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2008, 06:38:23 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
I think it's wdleehi.   Such intense hatred for a man can only be self-hatred.   ;)
TP4U. I almost had one of those liquid coming out of the nose things happening on that one!! :D

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2008, 06:39:36 PM »

Offline EJPLAYA

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 127
I'm Doc Rivers. Do you want me to pull out my Hawks video sunglasses to prove it?

« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2008, 06:39:58 PM »

Offline KCattheStripe

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 830
Doc Doc
Who's there?
KC
KC who?
KCatthestipe who is secretly Doc Rivers.

« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2008, 06:43:21 PM »

Offline celticmaestro

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 81
  • "Love is the soul of a true Irishman"
Doc Doc
Who's there?
KC
KC who?

If we broke your name down, would it be KC at the stipe or K Cat the stipe?

« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2008, 06:47:25 PM »

Offline BigAlTheFuture

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 458
I am Doc Rivers.

No need to discuss.
PHX Suns: Russell Westbrook, Chris Bosh, Tristan Thompson, Trevor Ariza, Tony Allen, Trey Lyles, Corey Brewer, Larry Nance Jr., Trey Burke, Troy Daniels, Joffrey Lauvergne, Justin Holiday, Mike Muscala, 14.6

« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2008, 06:49:06 PM »

Offline KCattheStripe

• Danny Ainge
Doc Doc
Who's there?
KC
KC who?

KC at the stripe, like "Casey at the Bat". Just a wee bit of Celtics oriented word play that caused way more confusion than I ever thought it would.

« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2008, 07:01:30 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup

I think it's well within our powers to rig this so he wins just for the sheer irony of it.
Yup

« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2008, 07:12:26 PM »

Offline KCattheStripe

• Danny Ainge

I think it's well within our powers to rig this so he wins just for the sheer irony of it.

I call preemptive Shenanigans.

« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2008, 07:12:51 PM »

Offline celticmaestro

• Antoine Walker

I can't stand for this disgraceful rigging. I wont stand for this!

« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2008, 07:16:45 PM »

Offline celticmaestro

• Antoine Walker
Doc Doc
Who's there?
KC
KC who?

KC at the stripe, like "Casey at the Bat". Just a wee bit of Celtics oriented word play that caused way more confusion than I ever thought it would.

In my head I knew it was "stripe" yet me reading you write "stipe" made me ask the question in the first place even though I probably knew the answer. Weird night.

« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2008, 07:18:53 PM »

Offline KCattheStripe

• Danny Ainge
Doc Doc
Who's there?
KC
KC who?

In my head I knew it was "stripe" yet me reading you write "stipe" made me ask the question in the first place even though I probably knew the answer. Weird night.

Not my best spelling night either man, hope all is good.

« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2008, 07:20:41 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup

I can't stand for this disgraceful rigging. I wont stand for this!

FINE...He can only win if he changes his sig to read I AM THE REAL DOC RIVERS: CHAMPION, LEGEND, BETTER THAN YOUR AVERAGE CAVEMAN
Yup

« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2008, 07:29:39 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
I can see the congressional hearings starting up investigating this result if Wide Load wins. I can see them now.........