Author Topic: Official 2015-16 Brooklyn Nets Season Watch Thread (21-59, 3rd slot as of 4/12)  (Read 572929 times)

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2934
What do you think about that hooking call on Lopez? 50/50 in my opinion, but of course the benefit of the doubt went to Lebron.

Offline Neurotic Guy

• Dave Cowens
  • Tommy Points: 2528
It's hard for me to believe that this Nets team is a 20-25 win team.  They have a solid group of players who should be able to win them nearly half their games.  If they pull off this win tonight, they'll be 4-5 in their last 9.   

Offline Neurotic Guy

• Dave Cowens
Not sure if I'm up to date  on the game watching NBA.com play-by-play, but looks like Nets with the ball down 1 with 33 seconds.   Why did LBJ shoot a 3 rather than driving on their last possession?

Offline CelticsFanFromNYC

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 137
blew it!!!

Offline GratefulCs

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 496
  • Salmon and Mashed Potatoes
Not sure if I'm up to date  on the game watching NBA.com play-by-play, but looks like Nets with the ball down 1 with 33 seconds.   Why did LBJ shoot a 3 rather than driving on their last possession?
'm in the same position as you and wondering the same thing
I trust Danny Ainge

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith
It's hard for me to believe that this Nets team is a 20-25 win team.  They have a solid group of players who should be able to win them nearly half their games.  If they pull off this win tonight, they'll be 4-5 in their last 9.

I think it is more of teams playing down to them. They're probably better than their record so far, but they're not good enough to be playing neck-and-neck with Golden State and the Cavs in away games.

• Jayson Tatum
'

Think he figured the nets wouldnt follow up lol.. cuz they sure didnt!!

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith
Cavs up 3, 16 seconds left, Nets ball.

Offline Neurotic Guy

• Dave Cowens

Offline csfansince60s

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 2238
Chump James better make these FTs.

Offline SCeltic34

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 2004

You might suggest that about Philly, who've actually been playing quite well lately.  (Ok, maybe not.)

Having watched the Nets all season, I can confirm they're a bad team that is poor defensively and goes through offensive droughts.  The advanced stats, as I posted yesterday, have the Nets near the bottom in almost every important category.

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
LBJ going Beast mode!

I mean he coasts and drags the game out ......kills me.

• Jayson Tatum
According to my info

LeBron has barely smelled the court.

He literally just started playing, despite being on the court the whole time

• Jayson Tatum
FOULS ON STUPID SMITH... ISO JOE TO THE LINE FOR 3!!

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
Smith is an idiot