Author Topic: Smart's name supposedly mentioned in lawsuit against OK State  (Read 3591 times)

Re: Smart's name supposedly mentioned in lawsuit against OK State
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2015, 04:27:27 PM »

Offline Big333223

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 743
I don't know anything about it but it sounds like this person has some problems of his own and might be looking for someone to blame.
1957, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1968, 1969, 1974, 1976, 1981, 1984, 1986, 2008

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2015, 04:48:45 PM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1136
I heard the reason Young stunk last year and the reason Sully struggled with weight gain was all Marcus's fault, cause he's a mean mean guy and kept asking Sully to do the truffle shuffle. Not!

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2015, 05:38:37 PM »

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182
This sounds like a claim brought by a person who is mentally ill.

What???

"I was fine and they just pressured me into taking this medication that supposedly mediates my personality disorder / mood disorder etc and now I've had to deal with all these side effects.   They bullied and hazed me. "
You’ll have to excuse my lengthiness—the reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain

« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2015, 07:47:53 PM »

Offline chambers

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 943
  • Boston Celtics= Championships, nothing less.
I know nothing about the particulars of this case, but I do know quite a bit about the side effects of SSRI's and Ritalin-like drugs.  I have presented at several regional and state conferences on a topic entitled:  The Pharmacological Delusion:  What They Don't Want You to Know.

This presentation is about the multiple side effects of such "prescriptions" and the fact that every major school, college, or military base shooter was on either an SSRI or a Ritalin-like drug.

Big Pharma is a HUGE for-profit industry and it is like fighting with Goliath to get this information out and have it heard.  Also, about 20% of the adult population is likely taking an SSRI like drug.

Smitty77
Smitty I could not agree with you more. I have just started to eat organic and have been trying to research about SSri's and many other problems that affect our country....like Flouride/GMO's, processed foods, sunscreen, chlorine and fluoride getting in your body while showering, but also the toxins from pharmaceuticals and the side effects.

I've also been trying to learn about gut health and cleanses for liver etc. Also I learned that taking antibiotics is very harmful to your gut/body and you should only take them when you absolutely need to:like when natural remedies/your body is not yet alkaline do not work.

It's disgusting that the SSRI companies hid facts from the public about the side effects it can have on certain people: like many of the gunmen in cases. You start to see that even the FDA can be bought and literally everything is about money.

Any good information/sites around on the SSRI stuff?
I've read about the links to gut health and autism, they often say that a man's stomach is the window to his soul.

Gut health and mental well being are heavily linked.
"We are lucky we have a very patient GM that isn't willing to settle for being good and coming close. He wants to win a championship and we have the potential to get there still with our roster and assets."

quoting 'Greg B' on RealGM after 2017 trade deadline.
Read that last line again. One more time.