Author Topic: Celtics summer league squad  (Read 11364 times)

Celtics summer league squad
« on: June 22, 2018, 12:50:21 PM »

Offline Emmette Bryant

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 286
Jarell Eddy and Justin Bibbs.

https://twitter.com/GwashburnGlobe/status/1010184516189769728

Also, looks like their front line will be Semi Ojeleye, Guerschon Yabusele, and Robert Williams that should be interesting.

Re: Summer League
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2018, 12:51:23 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
Can't wait to see Williams block everyone's shots

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2018, 01:00:19 PM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047

Also, looks like their front line will be Semi Ojeleye, Guerschon Yabusele, and Robert Williams that should be interesting.
that's what I was thinking after the pick last night.  should be a really interesting league.  I don't know if Tatum will be playing (doubtful) but adding Bird and Allen into the mix should be a pretty decent team in the league

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2018, 01:02:22 PM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 3150

that's what I was thinking after the pick last night.  should be a really interesting league.  I don't know if Tatum will be playing (doubtful) but adding Bird and Allen into the mix should be a pretty decent team in the league

Tatum is not playing. The Celtics already put that out there.

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2018, 01:02:56 PM »

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619

Tatum will not be playing.  Allen will, and Bird will only if he’s signed a contract by then (which is more likely than not, but it’s not a guarantee).

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2018, 01:03:16 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961

be more intrestd in seeing WHO can actually MAKE a shot ....LOL

Yabu , might be the GO TO guy in that group ....

Oh Boy  :)

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2018, 02:13:39 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja
I am more interested in seeing if he has any chance of developing a mid-range jump shot.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2018, 02:17:23 PM »

Offline JHTruth

• NCE
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 111
I am more interested in seeing if he has any chance of developing a mid-range jump shot.

I've seen him face up and make jumpers in college. Would like to see more consistency from him though..

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2018, 02:18:43 PM »

Offline Vino

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 5
Summer league is always about the guards. Rare to see a big man shine in that forum.

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2018, 04:06:11 PM »

Offline johnnygreen

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 298
Danny should sign LiAngelo Ball for a summer league try out. You know Big Baller Brand will be designing a LiAngelo Celtics' sneaker within a week of the announcement. Ten minutes after designing has started, BBB will have it online to take orders on the $500 pair of sneakers. Obviously, LiAngelo wouldn't make the team, and all of those sneakers that no one ordered will be sold at 5 Below stores for Christmas. The sneakers will be the ultimate gag gift. Just think of it...you can give someone a pair of $500 sneakers, for the low, low price of only $5. The look on their face after opening the gift would be priceless...either total happiness or completely horrified, with nothing in the middle. Danny, please make this happen.

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2018, 04:08:20 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji

be more intrestd in seeing WHO can actually MAKE a shot ....LOL

Yabu , might be the GO TO guy in that group ....

Oh Boy  :)

LOL, TP ;D. I would like to see them bring in Rashad Vaughn, however.

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2018, 07:04:59 PM »

Offline Rosco917

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 559
I just hope he's not another Jordan Mickey. We all thought Mickey was gonna make some noise too.

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2018, 07:14:33 PM »

Offline JHTruth

• NCE
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 111
I just hope he's not another Jordan Mickey. We all thought Mickey was gonna make some noise too.

I certainly didn't. Thought he was another one of the guys this board and C's fan in general loves.2nd round underdog, scrappy, "beating the odds". Also felt JJJ was garbage from the get go.

Williams pedigree is far beyond any of those guys.

GG was a straight from HS flop. Not unusual at all.That's why the league went back to making guys do a year of school..

« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2018, 07:28:10 PM »

Online tazzmaniac

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 549

I certainly didn't. Thought he was another one of the guys this board and C's fan in general loves.2nd round underdog, scrappy, "beating the odds". Also felt JJJ was garbage from the get go.

Williams pedigree is far beyond any of those guys.

GG was a straight from HS flop. Not unusual at all.That's why the league went back to making guys do a year of school..
I had no interest in Mickey either.  I wanted Richaun Holmes with that pick.  Don't see how anyone can compare Mickey to Williams. 

« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2018, 08:07:56 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja
i am a wait-and-see sort of guy. but williams is not mickey. williams has nba talent and skills on defense and rebounding.

if he has his head screwed on correctly, he can develop a credible offensive game and become a very good nba player. if.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva