Author Topic: Anyone know where I can find Rasheed's" the celts have no bench" quote?  (Read 3259 times)

Offline rondohondo

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1196
I think this will definitely be up on the Bulletin board before game 1. They will be pumped up anyway, but hopefully this will give the young guys like Rondo, Powe, Perk and BBD extra motivation to make Sheed look like a fool

Offline BrickJames

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 185
  • Master Mason
I agree it's possibly bulletin board material, but Rondo and Perk are starters.  I doubt Rondo would care.

Perk might, but that's because he knows he belongs on the bench  ;D

I doubt this will come up now after the Cassell and Brown signings, plus the emergence of Powe and Baby.
God bless and good night!

Offline Roy Hobbs

• In The Rafters
  • The Natural
  • Tommy Points: 6430
  • Doc could learn a thing or two from Norman Dale
Here's the comment:

Quote from: Rasheed Wallace
"They need to worry about making the playoffs first," Wallace said. "This is no knock on those three guys they have but they don't have a point guard, center or bench. They gave it away in the trade. I'll be [expletive] if you can build a playoff winning team during the off-season, it can't be done. It's going to take some time."

All the negativity in this town sucks. It sucks, and it stinks, and it sucks. - Rick Pitino

Portland CrotoNats:  2009 CB Draft Champions

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
Here's the comment:

"They need to worry about making the playoffs first," Wallace said. "This is no knock on those three guys they have but they don't have a point guard, center or bench. They gave it away in the trade. I'll be [expletive] if you can build a playoff winning team during the off-season, it can't be done. It's going to take some time."

Here's some petty, immature, biased emotion: I really, really hate the Pistons, (sorry, Bass), and I despise Rasheed Wallace. (There ... I feel better now!)
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

Offline RebusRankin

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 923
Here's the comment:

Sheed is a foolish man. Hope Kevin makes him go nuts like he did March 5. The Pistons are a pretty classless team. Hate them.

Offline jared1187

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 4
i have a hard time respecting sheed. Hes one of those guys where all fans of opposing teams hate him.

Offline BASSTHUMPER

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 352
Here's the comment:

Here's some petty, immature, biased emotion: I really, really hate the Pistons, (sorry, Bass), and I despise Rasheed Wallace. (There ... I feel better now!)

i had to root for detroit through the years cause i am a celtics fan first then an east fan...they were all i had for a long time..but we all know sheed gotta a big mouth and soon he will stick his foot in it.

detroit dont have a talent like james but we will def have to battle the entire team..motown is ready for us.