Author Topic: Eminem - Relapse  (Read 13739 times)

Re: Eminem - Relapse
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2009, 02:25:25 PM »

Offline Evantime34

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 764
  • Eagerly Awaiting the Next Fantasy Draft
Huge Eminem fan but I hated this cd. I can only listen to so many songs about rape and murder. I do really like his song with dre though.
DKC:  Rockets
CB Draft: Memphis Grizz
Players: Klay Thompson, Jabari Parker, Aaron Gordon
Next 3 picks: 4.14, 4.15, 4.19

Re: Eminem - Relapse
« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2009, 03:35:42 PM »

Offline MBz

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 30
does he use autotune?

No, but it's just that dumb voice he's used in the past.  Some of his songs are just dumb, I understand calling out someone to beef with, but Mariah Carey?  People say some of his lyrics are great, and they are, but some of his lyrics are so dumb.  I mean Mariah Carey, why do it?  It makes zero sense.
We "We Made You" and the Mariah Carey thing were shots at Tony Romo, Jessica Alba, Kim Khardashian, etc. The Mariah Carey song was directed at Nick Cannon, who's a joke.

Correct, but it's not necessary, it makes ZERO sense.  It's just dumb.  He is the only rapper who does that to sell records.  A guy like Jay-Z just spits and is flat out better then Eminem. Nas raps about controversial things too, but he does it with intelligence and substance.

Totally disagree. He does not have to do that to sale records. Dude is gonna sell regardless. I think he is just crazy like that. All I know is I would take Em in a freestyle battle over anyone in the game right now. His recent freestyles on Rap City and the Tim Westwood show were too sick.

Maybe the freestyles were nasty, I didn't listen, but maybe he should put something of that level out on a cd.  Also, like evantime34 said, everything is about rape and murder.  I just don't think he's ever been a top 5 emcee in the game.  Also personally, I think Jay and Nas kill him in a battle.  They are too smart for em.
do it