Author Topic: Celtics 2024 Playoff Run Thread  (Read 48305 times)

Re: Celtics 2024 Playoff Run Thread
« Reply #420 on: May 20, 2024, 06:57:37 PM »

Online cman88

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 377
The Celtics and all their experience have no excuse not to win a finals against the wolves who their star is 22 and KAT has never been there.

This is Tatum/browns time and prime. Can’t lose to a younger version.

« Reply #421 on: May 20, 2024, 08:20:31 PM »

Online ozgod

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1404
To everyone talking about Minny, we and they gotta get there first...we will have to beat our biggest foe - our own ineptitude and proclivity to take games off - to get there  :angel:
Any odd typos are because I suck at typing on an iPhone :D

« Reply #422 on: Yesterday at 02:27:56 AM »

Offline Stig

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 27
The Celtics and all their experience have no excuse not to win a finals against the wolves who their star is 22 and KAT has never been there.

Crazy to think that Tatum is the oldest alpha left.

« Reply #423 on: Yesterday at 06:00:48 AM »

Offline BitterJim

• NGT
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1214

Crazy to think that Tatum is the oldest alpha left.

Wow, I didn't even think about that. It's gonna be fun to see which young guy wins their first championship this year

Edit: Weirdly enough, it looks like Brown is the youngest #2 left. Kyrie, Towns, and Siakam are all older
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 06:09:43 AM by BitterJim »
I'm bitter.

« Reply #424 on: Today at 02:45:35 AM »

Online ozgod

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1404
And now the social mediots are saying "The Boston Celtics officially have the easiest Mickey Mouse path in NBA history."

Idk what more do they want...a banged up Knicks team coming to Boston or a lowly seeded Pacers team coming into Boston.

Indy beat up a banged up Bucks team and Knicks team but no one bats an eye 😂 But when it comes to the Celtics everyone loses their minds

The Celtics and Jayson Tatum specifically are the most hated in the league right now by far

No matter how much the rest of the league and fans hate the Celtics, they can never hate them the way we do...we're the ones on this Celtics roller coaster  :police:
Any odd typos are because I suck at typing on an iPhone :D

« Reply #425 on: Today at 07:54:48 AM »

Offline Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25603
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
I'm very glad we won last night.  I was worried that a loss last night would snowball.  Instead, we're the team with positive momentum which hopefully will lead to a full 48 minute performance on Thursday.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #426 on: Today at 07:58:20 AM »

Online celticinorlando

• Larry Bird
  • Tommy Points: 715
  • MASTER OF PANIC
And now the social mediots are saying "The Boston Celtics officially have the easiest Mickey Mouse path in NBA history."

Idk what more do they want...a banged up Knicks team coming to Boston or a lowly seeded Pacers team coming into Boston.

Indy beat up a banged up Bucks team and Knicks team but no one bats an eye 😂 But when it comes to the Celtics everyone loses their minds

The Celtics and Jayson Tatum specifically are the most hated in the league right now by far

This might be the best thing you have posted. It is 100 percent true.

« Reply #427 on: Today at 08:37:55 AM »

Online cman88

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 377

This might be the best thing you have posted. It is 100 percent true.

I honestly don't get it. Tatum is such a likeable guy. doesn't say much just takes care of his kid and plays ball. and people hate him.

Also, I think we wanted to see how celtics would perform in a close/clutch time moment game right? hopefully this answers some of those questions.

TBH i always said the last shot should go to brown instead of tatum.

« Reply #428 on: Today at 10:49:20 AM »

Online jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2978
Well, as expected, the media has now shifted the narrative again about the Celtics.

After claiming that we are not “battle tested” and can’t “execute in the clutch”, when we do both of those things now the Celtics should be worried about their play last night. And then both JB and JT were “horrible” down the stretch.

It’s honestly just ridiculous at this point. It’s completely narrative driven, and the narrative is to step on the C’s every opportunity you can get. It’s just mind-boggling.

Per the Hoop Collective (which I’m increasingly starting to dislike), JT with 36, 12, 4, 3 and a +20 in a 5 point win had a terrible performance. 🫠

« Reply #429 on: Today at 10:51:16 AM »

Online celticinorlando

• Larry Bird
  • Tommy Points: 715
  • MASTER OF PANIC
Well, as expected, the media has now shifted the narrative again about the Celtics.

After claiming that we are not “battle tested” and can’t “execute in the clutch”, when we do both of those things now the Celtics should be worried about their play last night. And then both JB and JT were “horrible” down the stretch.

It’s honestly just ridiculous at this point. It’s completely narrative driven, and the narrative is to step on the C’s every opportunity you can get. It’s just mind-boggling.

I have stopped watching anything ESPN other than the actual game. It is just ridiculous the narratives they throw out. Cs just need to stay in their lane. Keep winning.