Author Topic: Chieck Diallo anyone?  (Read 1733 times)

Chieck Diallo anyone?
« on: April 07, 2016, 05:47:04 PM »

Offline acieEarl

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 47
This kid was an McDonald All American but never got off the bench at Kansas. The kid is raw but has NBA size and athletic ability. Danny should bring him in for a workout. Use one of the many 2nd round picks that we got. The kid just needs to play. Have him play in the D league for a year and see what he can do.

Re: Chieck Diallo anyone?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2016, 05:57:05 PM »

Offline Quetzalcoatl

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 419
He does not have NBA size for the position he would be playing and he's nowhere close to being ready to play.  Danny loves guys like that, though.  Ugh I really don't want him.  He's my least favorite player in the entire draft.

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2016, 06:07:38 PM »

Offline Smart457

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 23
He's falling on a lot of draft boards.

He should probably stay in college.

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2016, 06:15:11 PM »

Offline alldaboston

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 324
He does not have NBA size for the position he would be playing and he's nowhere close to being ready to play.  Danny loves guys like that, though.  Ugh I really don't want him.  He's my least favorite player in the entire draft.

Lol this is so true. Exactly Danny's kinda guy.
I could very well see the Hawks... starting Taurean Prince at the 3, who is already better than Crowder, imo.

you vs. the guy she tells you not to worry about

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2016, 06:34:11 PM »

Offline CFAN38

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 421
He seems to be in a situation very simulare to cliff Alexander who was also highly rated, saw limited min( though 10 more mpg then dialo), and doesn't have ideal positional size. However at such a young age with so much physical potential he wouldn't hurt to take in the early 2nd.
Mavs
Wiz
Hornet

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2016, 06:46:42 PM »

Offline Forza Juventus

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 70
This is another top recruit that Kansas buried on their bench. I don't think top recruits should go their anymore. And I think he should enter the draft because Bill Self could just bench him again. He's a snake.
Azzurri | Juventus | Boston Celtics | Kentucky Basketball

"All the negativity that’s on Celticsblog sucks. I’ve been around when Kyrie Irving was criticized. I’ve been around when Al Horford was insulted. And it stinks. It makes the greatest team, greatest fans in the world, lousy."

Celticsblog=sports radio

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2016, 06:50:53 PM »

Offline acieEarl

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 47
No questions the kids going to be a project. Must have had some issues with the lack of playing time. Zack Lavine didn't play much at UCLA, but he did get some minutes. Ship him right to the D league and let him play. Worth a 2nd round gamble.