Author Topic: Which teams could be interested in signing Crowder to an offer sheet?  (Read 1548 times)

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
My guess is Dallas. Maybe the Bulls in case they dont want to overpay for Butler?

Will Crowder have the opportunity to excel/get as much playing time as he did under CBS?

If the Celts grab Anderson,is there an urgent need to overpay/match for Crowder?

Online DefenseWinsChamps

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 766
Crowder (4 years, 30 million), 16, and 2016 lottery protected 1st for Butler (2 year, max 32 million, with player option on second year)?

We resign Butler to the max when he comes up as a free agent.

Offline chambers

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 943
  • Boston Celtics= Championships, nothing less.
Crowder (4 years, 30 million), 16, and 2016 lottery protected 1st for Butler (2 year, max 32 million, with player option on second year)?

We resign Butler to the max when he comes up as a free agent.

I think you'd need to make that pick unprotected and throw in the Dallas pick for them to even pick up the phone...
"We are lucky we have a very patient GM that isn't willing to settle for being good and coming close. He wants to win a championship and we have the potential to get there still with our roster and assets."

quoting 'Greg B' on RealGM after 2017 trade deadline.
Read that last line again. One more time.

Offline krumeto

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 72
Detroit pops up immediately. They have zero SF under contract.

The QO of Crowder is so low we can basically sit and wait for the market to establish his value and match whatever comes forward. So, if I am not mistaken, no urgency to sign him.
"We do so many defensive drills in practice, I come home and I'm putting the press on my woman, denying her the ball.
Y'all are laughing, but it's sad. I go home and deny the wing."

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867

The QO of Crowder is so low we can basically sit and wait for the market to establish his value and match whatever comes forward. So, if I am not mistaken, no urgency to sign him.

Good pt. They could draft lyles or turner to replace monroe.  Offer crowder 6-7 mill a year. Celts i bet wont match

But prob go for middleton, harris, butler 1st. Fail on all three then try for crowder

Offline krumeto

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 72

Good pt. They could draft lyles or turner to replace monroe.  Offer crowder 6-7 mill a year. Celts i bet wont match

But prob go for middleton, harris, butler 1st. Fail on all three then try for crowder

A lot depends on the timing of the offer. If somebody offers a big check at the start of FA, I am not sure Danny will match.

End of FA after the big names are off the table, I guess he will.
"We do so many defensive drills in practice, I come home and I'm putting the press on my woman, denying her the ball.
Y'all are laughing, but it's sad. I go home and deny the wing."