Author Topic: Encouraging news about Hayward’s recovery  (Read 12940 times)

Re: Encouraging news about Hayward’s recovery
« Reply #75 on: December 20, 2017, 01:26:31 PM »

Offline Eddie20

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 975
Just no more alleyhoops when GH comes back...I remember GH doing a lot of backdoor alleyhoops with Utah and there are moments when he really does take too much risks in doing them...and it finally came and im not surprised that it was at the hands of Crowder and the Cavs..like they totally wanted for GH to have a bad fall though they probably didnt expect him to have a greusome injury.

I agree. The reward of 2 points isn't worth the risk.

Re: Encouraging news about Hayward’s recovery
« Reply #76 on: December 20, 2017, 01:33:26 PM »

Offline GreenShooter

• NCE
  • Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 87
Just no more alleyhoops when GH comes back...I remember GH doing a lot of backdoor alleyhoops with Utah and there are moments when he really does take too much risks in doing them...and it finally came and im not surprised that it was at the hands of Crowder and the Cavs..like they totally wanted for GH to have a bad fall though they probably didnt expect him to have a greusome injury.
Yes, they did that a lot in Utah but also the backdoor alley oop at Butler.
In the SI article it says the Celtics practiced that play A LOT in training camp as well. It's beautiful when it works. It was just a bad pass and a chop block by Crowder and Lebron. That is one HUGE hurdle that GH will have to clear after he gets back on the court, if they try to run that play for him.