Author Topic: Wade and Lebron mock Dirk being sick before game 5 (Video)  (Read 17366 times)

Re: Wade and Lebron mock Dirk being sick before game 5 (Video)
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2011, 02:17:20 PM »

Offline RyNye

• NGT
  • Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 97
Wasn't Lebron making a big deal in just the last round against chicago about being sick?  The hipocracy is maddening!

No, the media was making a big deal about Lebron being sick. James himself mentioned it once, in an off-hand comment in an interview.

See http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/214063/Wade_James_Mock_Nowitzkis_Flu_Condition

I honestly don't understand what's so bad about this. This is barely even at Dirk's expense. They are just joking about catching a flu from him. Who gives a crap? All this video shows is that they are still in good spirits/humor despite losing. This is neither malicious, nor arrogant.

Honestly, there are a lot of things that these two can and should be criticized for, but I am really getting sick of people making Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline. up to throw at them. This is idiotic.

« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2011, 02:49:14 PM »

Offline ACF

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1157
  • A Celtic Fan
can anyone verify that this is Wade and LeBron mocking Dirk being sick before game 5?.... and not just a clip of them at a random point during this season...

Why would they be dressed like that before game 5?  People love hating on these guys.  Can't wait for them to win the next 2 and shut everyone up.  King James will have his moment.

Yeah, his usual "I'm injured and so is Wade" moment. Karma really is a LeBron.

« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2011, 02:50:22 PM »

Offline angryguy77

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 592
Looks to me they thought they had this in the bag and were joking about it. Remember, Wade was the same clown that wouldn't apologize for taking our Rondo. 2 great things happened last night-Heat lost and Wade injured himself. A repeat of that on Sunday will help ease the pain of our season's end.

Go Dirk, get this done and be a playa.
Still don't believe in Joe.

« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2011, 02:59:22 PM »

Offline Cman

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 120
They must be using the same image consultant as Anthony Weiner.

;D

These two guys really take the cake. It'll be nice material for the Mavs for game 6.

I'd love to see a video of Dirk and Terry walking around pretending to be blinded in one eye and with gimpy elbows. 

Celtics fan for life.

« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2011, 03:33:50 PM »

Offline Finkelskyhook

• NCE
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 285
can anyone verify that this is Wade and LeBron mocking Dirk being sick before game 5?.... and not just a clip of them at a random point during this season...

Why would they be dressed like that before game 5?  People love hating on these guys.  Can't wait for them to win the next 2 and shut everyone up.  King James will have his moment.

Yeah, his usual "I'm injured and so is Wade" moment. Karma really is a LeBron.

Well, last year the messiah with his injured elbow wore that spiked pad that made him look like Road Warrior Animal.

Wonder what he'll wear for his injured psyche tomorrow?

« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2011, 03:56:50 PM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3060
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS
whos got the last laugh now??!

Mavs will close these punks out and LeBron will once again be denied that ring

i love it
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk

DWade and LBJ mocking Dirk before Game 5
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2011, 07:19:21 PM »

Offline greenpride32

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 82

Re: DWade and LBJ mocking Dirk before Game 5
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2011, 08:47:54 PM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1395
I normally hate skip bayless but liked this quote "Lebron is 26, looks 36 and often acts 16"

i hate the heat

Re: DWade and LBJ mocking Dirk before Game 5
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2011, 09:13:19 PM »

Offline Jon

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 385
I normally hate skip bayless but liked this quote "Lebron is 26, looks 36 and often acts 16"

i hate the heat

Blame it on the HGH...and I am serious about that. 

« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2011, 10:21:52 PM »

Offline paulcowens

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 79
I don't see anything very objectionable about this clip.  The two guys seem to be making very strained attempts at humor with a camera in their faces.  Blame the camera.  Silly to have these athletes on camera all  the time and then complain when they act stupid.  I'm not saying that they come off as nice guys or smart people or anything.   It's nothing to get annoyed over, though.

To me, what's to get annoyed over is the reckless way Wade played against us, and the way the League blessed it, and didn't even do anything about Wade's blatantly intentional Rondo takedown.  How did he not at least get a suspension for that?  So it's ok now to intentionally take out your opponent's best player?   Is that a new basketball 'skill' everyone will have to learn?  Will we have folks practicing their leg-sweeps during team practices, now that the League has apparently given that technique its blessing?

« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2011, 07:28:34 PM »

Offline mgent

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1962
"First of all, it wasn’t fake-coughing," Wade said. "I actually did cough. And with the cameras being right there, we made a joke out of it because we knew you guys were going to blow it up. You did exactly what we knew.

"We never said Dirk’s name. I think he’s not the only one in the world who can get sick or have a cough. We just had fun with the cameras being right in our face about the blow up of the incident, and it held to be true. You blew it up."

When did this guy become such a loser?

James’ response? "I’m not feeding into that," he said. "If you guys want to feed into everything that not only myself, or D-Wade or the Miami Heat do, I think that’s a non-issue. There are bigger issues in this series than that."
Philly:

Anderson Varejao    Tiago Splitter    Matt Bonner
David West    Kenyon Martin    Brad Miller
Andre Iguodala    Josh Childress    Marquis Daniels
Dwyane Wade    Leandro Barbosa
Kirk Hinrich    Toney Douglas   + the legendary Kevin McHale

« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2011, 07:40:59 PM »

Offline JoT

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 84
"First of all, it wasn’t fake-coughing," Wade said. "I actually did cough. And with the cameras being right there, we made a joke out of it because we knew you guys were going to blow it up. You did exactly what we knew.

"We never said Dirk’s name. I think he’s not the only one in the world who can get sick or have a cough. We just had fun with the cameras being right in our face about the blow up of the incident, and it held to be true. You blew it up."

When did this guy become such a loser?

James’ response? "I’m not feeding into that," he said. "If you guys want to feed into everything that not only myself, or D-Wade or the Miami Heat do, I think that’s a non-issue. There are bigger issues in this series than that."

That's what made me angry at Wade. Like you know people don't like you or your team and you know the media will find stuff to hate you on so why do it? What was the real purpose for it? Becaus I know it wasn't what he said. If you wanted to trash talk then fine, but don't come up with a BS excuse for why you did it. Own up to your mess and keep it pushing.
Also I wouldn't mock a player that has been outplaying you in the series and the team beat you before that and after. I don't hate them, but when they play victim as to why people don't like them they should look back at comments they said and videos of what they did.

« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2011, 07:42:35 PM »

Offline Chief

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2450
I hate them.  I've never hated a basketball team this much. Not the Lakers, Bulls, Knicks... And I thought it was all Lebron. But after the Wade Rondo incident, I started hating Wade just as much. The two guys are a bunch of spoiled brats and I hope this team never wins a title.
Once you are labeled 'the best' you want to stay up there, and you can't do it by loafing around.

Larry Bird

« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2011, 08:03:12 PM »

Offline mgent

• Tiny Archibald
I hate them.  I've never hated a basketball team this much. Not the Lakers, Bulls, Knicks... And I thought it was all Lebron. But after the Wade Rondo incident, I started hating Wade just as much. The two guys are a bunch of spoiled brats and I hope this team never wins a title.
Yupp.  My hatred of the Lakers is more based on rivalry.  My hatred of the James and now Wade (since he started pulling down guys in the air trying to hurt them) stems from them being despicable people.  Great players.  But horrible, horrible people.  Almost everything they do off the court disgusts me.
Philly:

« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2011, 08:07:59 PM »

Offline mgent

• Tiny Archibald
Also, don't get the wrong idea, Kobe is just as bad.  But at least there was only one of him.
Philly: