CelticsStrong > Community

We Have a New Star!!!

(1/418) > >>

Edgar:
 ;)
Well actually not yet
but as the last thread on this topic gets lost and I always have big trouble looking for it, to keep updated the congrats and thanks for being so participative.
I´ll stick this one because a see a lot of solid posters getting close to their first star.

Keep the good work!!
and thanks

Edgar

Vegas Green:
Hey Edgar,

Since you speak spanish, maybe you can tell me what the Hoopshype article about Jasikevicius coming to Boston is all about...

http://www.hoopshype.com/rumors.htm

I think a lot of us would like to know if it is new news or just the same stuff that has been floating around.

Thanks!!

Edgar:
Y lo reafirmó a SPORT el agente del jugador, Mauricio Balducci: “El Barça nos ha llamado, como otros equipo de Europa y de la NBA, pero no tenemos las manos libres para negociar porque Jasikevicius tiene contrato con Golden State y todo depende de ellos. Lo más seguro es que no se quede en los Warriors, porque se siente frustrado al no jugar muchos minutos”. Boston se ha interesado por el lituano, quien vería con buenos ojos incorporarse al equipo de Kevin Garnett. “Esperemos que pueda ir a los Celtics”, apostilló Balducci

Basically the same stuff
The Agent says
Barza calls, but we are not free to negociate
Most likely he will not stay in the Warriors because frustration
Boston show interest for the Lithunian, who has¨good eyes¨for Kevin Garnett team.
and end We HOPE he can go to the Cs.

ManUp:
Why don't you sticky this thread???

Edgar:

--- Quote from: ManUp on August 07, 2007, 02:07:38 PM ---Why don't you sticky this thread???

--- End quote ---

i already did it for the ¨close to second star ones¨  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version