Author Topic: Patriots 2019 Offseason  (Read 26657 times)

Re: Patriots 2019 Offseason
« Reply #120 on: August 22, 2019, 12:13:24 PM »

Offline rocknrollforyoursoul

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 325
BREAKING: @tomecurran has confirmed that Patriots safety Patrick Chung has been indicted for cocaine possession on June 25. Arraignment will be in August

Oh, snap.
"There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'"

"You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."

— C.S. Lewis

« Reply #121 on: August 22, 2019, 01:08:45 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
BREAKING: @tomecurran has confirmed that Patriots safety Patrick Chung has been indicted for cocaine possession on June 25. Arraignment will be in August

Oh, snap.
Hoping Chung and Gordon aren't close.

« Reply #122 on: August 22, 2019, 02:38:02 PM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1833
I read that the trial isn't scheduled until next spring, so that he can't be suspended before then.

« Reply #123 on: August 22, 2019, 02:40:36 PM »

• Satch Sanders

Oh, snap.
Hoping Chung and Gordon aren't close.

Yeah, that would be terrible.
"There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'"

— C.S. Lewis

« Reply #124 on: August 22, 2019, 05:15:19 PM »

Offline Quetzalcoatl

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 419
However, Jim Murray of radio station 98.5 The Sports Hub in Boston tweeted that, according to a source, "Patrick Chung’s home in Meredith had an alarm tripped for a B&E. Police show up to check on the home, have probable cause to enter the home, and ultimately end up finding cocaine, leading to the investigation and indictment."

“The rule of thumb is if the police are in a place where they have a right to be then anything they see is fair game,” explained Harry Starbranch, a former Deputy Strafford County Attorney, who is now a criminal defense attorney practicing in New Hampshire. “But it has to be in plain view,” he stressed in a phone interview. “They can’t go searching.”

This is a travesty and they charged him with a felony?  Why is everyone on the cops' side in here?  I'm glad the League is not punishing him and I'm surprised everyone in this thread is only dumping on Chung.

« Reply #125 on: August 22, 2019, 05:21:14 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
However, Jim Murray of radio station 98.5 The Sports Hub in Boston tweeted that, according to a source, "Patrick Chung’s home in Meredith had an alarm tripped for a B&E. Police show up to check on the home, have probable cause to enter the home, and ultimately end up finding cocaine, leading to the investigation and indictment."

“The rule of thumb is if the police are in a place where they have a right to be then anything they see is fair game,” explained Harry Starbranch, a former Deputy Strafford County Attorney, who is now a criminal defense attorney practicing in New Hampshire. “But it has to be in plain view,” he stressed in a phone interview. “They can’t go searching.”

This is a travesty and they charged him with a felony?  Why is everyone on the cops' side in here?  I'm glad the League is not punishing him and I'm surprised everyone in this thread is only dumping on Chung.
Not a single poster "dumped" on Chung. And where in this thread are people on the cop's side? Heck, when was law enforcement even mentioned? Perhaps you are confusing this thread with stuff you have seen off this site.

« Reply #126 on: August 22, 2019, 06:03:21 PM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1833

Not a single poster "dumped" on Chung. And where in this thread are people on the cop's side? Heck, when was law enforcement even mentioned? Perhaps you are confusing this thread with stuff you have seen off this site.

C’mon, Nick. Woke up!!

« Reply #127 on: August 22, 2019, 06:58:36 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith

C’mon, Nick. Woke up!!
Lol ...TP.

« Reply #128 on: August 22, 2019, 07:27:39 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25636
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley

Where do you draw the line on this stuff?  The attorney is absolutely correct regarding the law, and I think think it's a sensible rule.  Police shouldn't just ignore things that are clearly illegal just because that wasn't the crime they were originally investigating.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #129 on: August 22, 2019, 07:36:37 PM »

• Satch Sanders

I'm sure the league will punish him eventually.

— C.S. Lewis

« Reply #130 on: August 22, 2019, 07:36:47 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith

Where do you draw the line on this stuff?  The attorney is absolutely correct regarding the law, and I think think it's a sensible rule.  Police shouldn't just ignore things that are clearly illegal just because that wasn't the crime they were originally investigating.
I am not up on the details but was the coke out in plain site or did the cops search for it and find it?

If they entered and then saw coke on a kitchen counter, that's one thing. But if the cops enter, see a plate with a razor blade on it, both looking clean, but open a drawer next to the plate and see a bag of coke, that's something completely different.

« Reply #131 on: November 06, 2019, 06:18:38 PM »

Offline mobilija

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 610
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/26756644/source-free-agent-lb-collins-returns-patriots

Love it when patriots bring back a very good player that got overpaid by another organization. Great pick up

No one commented on this back then but will pat myself on the back now....this signing looking awesome now! Main stream media picking up on it too.

I will gladly accept your TPS now  ;)

« Reply #132 on: November 17, 2019, 06:08:17 PM »

Offline SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 990
Patriots offense can't get it going, down 10-9 at the half.

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)