Author Topic: Clippers (30-26) at Celtics (35-20) Game #56 2/9/19  (Read 31026 times)

Re: Clippers (30-26) at Celtics (35-20) Game #56 2/9/19
« Reply #450 on: February 10, 2019, 05:12:43 AM »

Offline cltc5

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 445
Anyone want to buy a passport or drivers license?

« Reply #451 on: February 10, 2019, 05:49:48 AM »

Offline JSD

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2155
Anyone want to buy a passport or drivers license?

Actually, I’m interested. By chance do you have an email contact?
The only color that matters is GREEN

« Reply #452 on: February 10, 2019, 06:14:41 AM »

Offline Pvictor11

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 62
I truly don't want to watch this guys plays anymore this year. I guess it's better to be a quitter than wreck my TV with a beer bottle

... or just be a decent human being and don't over-react like you're 12 or something?

Jeez people over-react like crazy here. To everything. If you end up throwing your alcoholic beverage at your equipment, you have larger issues in life than what a basketball team is doing.

There's a lot of angry people in this game thread.

I advise you all to talk to someone about that. There's some things y'all need to work out that have nothing to do with basketball.

Honestly, this might be one of the most absurd, off base, and disrespectful posts I've seen on this forum in a long time.

Telling someone they're a terrible human being because they have a different opinion than you is way out of line.  And the fact you're a moderator makes it even worse.

Quite frankly, you should be ashamed of yourself.
Agreed. TP. If you are not frustrated after a loss like that then you are not fully invested in this team. The beer bottle comment was obviously a joke.

It was not a joke it is actually a perspective from a fan that does not live in this country.  This is why Universities encourage diversity in admission to learn from others that have different experiences and perspectives. What the poster said about fan reaction in foreign countries is very real.

Just woke up and was surprised with this discussion. I was joking man. I got mad about the game and I probably not gonna watch the game against philly só I don't get frustated again, but I would Never break stuff at home over a basketball game. If you don't get mad when a game like this happen, congratulations to you, but I do.
By the way, everything is fine mod, I'm not 12, I don't have any psychological problem and I think I'm not a terrible human being, I'm Just a little different than foi when it comes to sports (maybe is the soccer background). All is cool, I did not take your post too hard and actually understood the point you were trying to male.
Brazilian Celtic Fan!

« Reply #453 on: February 10, 2019, 06:17:10 AM »

Offline Pvictor11

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 62
Than you* ... to make*  (cellphone keyboard is in portuguese)
Brazilian Celtic Fan!

« Reply #454 on: February 10, 2019, 06:44:55 AM »

Offline mctyson

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 372
I truly don't want to watch this guys plays anymore this year. I guess it's better to be a quitter than wreck my TV with a beer bottle

It is not talked about enough but this team is really not fun to watch, even when they are winning.  It is the way they play.

« Reply #455 on: February 10, 2019, 07:29:16 AM »

Online ozgod

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 1361

... or just be a decent human being and don't over-react like you're 12 or something?

Jeez people over-react like crazy here. To everything. If you end up throwing your alcoholic beverage at your equipment, you have larger issues in life than what a basketball team is doing.

There's a lot of angry people in this game thread.

I advise you all to talk to someone about that. There's some things y'all need to work out that have nothing to do with basketball.

Honestly, this might be one of the most absurd, off base, and disrespectful posts I've seen on this forum in a long time.

Telling someone they're a terrible human being because they have a different opinion than you is way out of line.  And the fact you're a moderator makes it even worse.

Quite frankly, you should be ashamed of yourself.
Agreed. TP. If you are not frustrated after a loss like that then you are not fully invested in this team. The beer bottle comment was obviously a joke.

It was not a joke it is actually a perspective from a fan that does not live in this country.  This is why Universities encourage diversity in admission to learn from others that have different experiences and perspectives. What the poster said about fan reaction in foreign countries is very real.

Just woke up and was surprised with this discussion. I was joking man. I got mad about the game and I probably not gonna watch the game against philly só I don't get frustated again, but I would Never break stuff at home over a basketball game. If you don't get mad when a game like this happen, congratulations to you, but I do.
By the way, everything is fine mod, I'm not 12, I don't have any psychological problem and I think I'm not a terrible human being, I'm Just a little different than foi when it comes to sports (maybe is the soccer background). All is cool, I did not take your post too hard and actually understood the point you were trying to male.

True that, some people get raged over losses, other people just blow it off and say on to the next game. One approach isn't better than the other, to each his own.
Any odd typos are because I suck at typing on an iPhone :D