Author Topic: NBA.tv headsup tonite  (Read 5681 times)

NBA.tv headsup tonite
« on: December 24, 2008, 12:45:24 PM »

Offline housecall

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 112
Starting at 9pm NBA.tv will air all six of the finals games between Celtics and Lakers 2008.A lot of you probably have better things planned or going places away from your tv set tonight but for the ones like myself who will be home watching tv,it will be a good way to get pumped for the XMAS day game.Happy Holidays to all! :)

Re: NBA.tv headsup tonite
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2008, 12:46:13 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126
sweet!!!! thanks for the heads up house.

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2008, 12:54:20 PM »

Offline housecall

• Jim Loscutoff
you're welcome and a tp for xmas to you!

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2008, 12:56:18 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson

and a TP right back at u.  merry xmas house (my fellow beavis and butthead hater) ;)

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2008, 12:57:47 PM »

Offline housecall

• Jim Loscutoff

and a TP right back at u.  merry xmas house (my fellow beavis and butthead hater) ;)
I watched those 2 last night...good thing my set is fairly new,or i might have to replace it today.

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2008, 12:59:49 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson

I watched those 2 last night...good thing my set is fairly new,or i might have to replace it today.

luckily i was at the celts game last night and missed most of them.  however, when i got home i put them on (i dont know why i do it to myself?!  i guess im too much of a bball junkie)

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2008, 01:04:24 PM »

Offline housecall

• Jim Loscutoff

luckily i was at the celts game last night and missed most of them.  however, when i got home i put them on (i dont know why i do it to myself?!  i guess im too much of a bball junkie)
I know what you mean my friend,its hard to watch them.I signed up on their "FanVoice"blog,man if you only knew the killer stuff i have written to those two.I keep it clean but i get my point across.

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2008, 01:08:05 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson

I know what you mean my friend,its hard to watch them.I signed up on their "FanVoice"blog,man if you only knew the killer stuff i have written to those two.I keep it clean but i get my point across.

thats funny.  have u ever received any responses?

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2008, 01:14:08 PM »

Offline housecall

• Jim Loscutoff
this morning i was watching ESPN.They had Parrish,Perk via phone about the game tomorrow.Parish talked mostly about the rivalry of old but Perk said its on tomorrow.However,as much as i don't care for Steven A.Smith sometimes he made a few good comments.Steven A.quote:the game tomorrow means more to Kobe and the Lakers than it does to the Celts,mainly because the Celts have proven(won)last in the matchups and they are presently proving to all that its real with the 19game win streak.When he was in LA last,Kobe was giving his team a lot of crap about being "soft as tissue paper".Steven A.went on to say even if the Lakers won tomorrow,it doesn't prove a thing,until they win it all aganist the Celts they are still #2 team.I was wondering what Steven A.had in his cup(eggnog)that he was drinking.I never have heard him speak so highly of the Celts in the past as he did this morning.  

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2008, 01:16:18 PM »

Offline housecall

• Jim Loscutoff

thats funny.  have u ever received any responses?
Not yet,but "C.Webb did mention that they appreciate all the fan mail both good/bad because we do get some bad ones",lol.

« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2008, 01:18:15 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
Not yet,but "C.Webb did mention that they appreciate all the fan mail both good/bad because we do get some bad ones",lol.

well if you do get a response, id be interested in hearing about it.  by the way, maybe this thread should be re-named "the dark_lord/housecall thread", lol

« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2008, 01:20:06 PM »

Offline housecall

• Jim Loscutoff

well if you do get a response, id be interested in hearing about it.  by the way, maybe this thread should be re-named "the dark_lord/housecall thread", lol
true better than naming it Beavis and Butthead 

« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2008, 01:22:50 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson

true better than naming it Beavis and Butthead 

well, other on the blog might be calling us beavis and butthead now, lol.

and the steven a. thing......he has finally come to his senses.  he is a philly guy afterall

« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2008, 01:23:01 PM »

Offline Steve Weinman

• Author / Moderator
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 33
  • My alter ego
Starting at 9pm NBA.tv will air all six of the finals games between Celtics and Lakers 2008.A lot of you probably have better things planned or going places away from your tv set tonight but for the ones like myself who will be home watching tv,it will be a good way to get pumped for the XMAS day game.Happy Holidays to all! :)

Wow, that's awesome, HC - I'll be camping out on my couch then. Much thanks for posting, and enjoy the holiday!

-sw

Reggies Ghost: Where artistic genius happens.  Thank you, sir.

« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2008, 01:24:22 PM »

Offline housecall

• Jim Loscutoff

I will keep you updated if i here anything.I check it once a day.Have you noticed Andre Aldridge reads a couple fan questions each time to GP nd C.Webb?Im hoping one of my questions are asked soon.In order to get him to read one,it has to be very simple and clean.Usually they are questions so easy,my grandmother  would have the answers for.