Author Topic: Lebron hurts his arm  (Read 7740 times)

Re: Lebron hurts his arm
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2010, 12:05:34 AM »

Offline MMacOH

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 129
Lebron had an MRI a couple of days ago.  No strcutural damage in his elbow.  He described it as 'like being hit in the funny bone' but he (and the team docs) can not figure out what is causing it.  Definitely seems like something he can play through without much of a problem

« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2010, 12:34:19 AM »

Offline misha

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 1488
  • Open your eyes
Lebron had an MRI a couple of days ago.  No strcutural damage in his elbow.  He described it as 'like being hit in the funny bone' but he (and the team docs) can not figure out what is causing it.  Definitely seems like something he can play through without much of a problem
Unless he aggravates it in the upcoming games. I'm not talking about hitting him intentionally, but this series will be tough, both teams don't like each other and the stakes are high.
The Immortals:

Iker Casillas, Giacinto Facchetti, Alessandro Nesta, Matthias Sammer, Javier Zanetti, Lothar Matthäus (c), Xavi, Zico, Maradona, Roberto Baggio, Ferenc Puskas, Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Coach:Rinus Michels

« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2010, 11:24:18 AM »

Offline blake

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 108
You know how people talk about not wanting to see an injury to a star player and that they want their team to play the best team possible...?

I'm not that person.

Trust me, no Cleveland fan is hoping KGs knees feel 100%.  You can't convince me that I should want Lebron to feel great.

« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2010, 11:27:39 AM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.
You know how people talk about not wanting to see an injury to a star player and that they want their team to play the best team possible...?

I'm not that person.

Trust me, no Cleveland fan is hoping KGs knees feel 100%.  You can't convince me that I should want Lebron to feel great.

It's a weird line to walk.  I wouldn't exactly be sad if LeBron got hurt and was less effective or unable to play.  Heck, I'd probably be happy about it.  But I don't hope it happens, if that makes sense.

« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2010, 11:32:27 AM »

Offline hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 2715

I'm not that person.

I agree, TP

« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2010, 11:33:26 AM »

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1819
I wonder if Shaq breaks a finger nail in this series if they'll blame Davis for it.

« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2010, 11:35:20 AM »

Offline RAcker

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 69
  • Law mercy!
Could this be MY year?

=

« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2010, 11:41:33 AM »

Offline chelsearules

• Kristaps Porzingis