Author Topic: T Will Having Minor Surgery  (Read 8180 times)

Re: T Will Having Minor Surgery
« Reply #60 on: May 29, 2013, 04:57:42 PM »

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 383
  • Jeff Green
Aye, this ain't the first time and it ain't gonna be the last, but "A Million Stories Not One Thats TRUE....."

We know nothing.
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]
"I've always said J. Green is going to be one of the best players to ever play this game"

« Reply #61 on: May 29, 2013, 04:57:49 PM »

Offline kgainez

• NCE
  • Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 54

Thanks. It's not like we're saying he did nothing wrong and he's an angel. But if people on here can advocate for Birdman to be on this team after the horrible allegations against him then they can at least with hold condemning T Will until he's actually sentenced.

There's a difference between allegations and self-admitted conduct.

Gimme a break, there's a BIG difference in being investigated or even associated with child ****ography or being a pedophile than dropping your child off and getting into an altercation with the mother and boyfriend. Don't even attempt to compare that.

Case #1:  A 17 year old represents herself as an adult, sends an athlete some nude photos, and then tries to extort that athlete.  No arrest is made.

Case #2:  An athlete exits his vehicle and displays a weapon toward the mother of his 10 year old son, in front of that son.  The athlete is arrested, and a judge sets $25,000 bail.

I have more contempt for the second case.

where are you getting these details?
I'm seeing nothing that says this

http://www.google.com

http://www.bing.com

http://www.yahoo.com

Those are good starting points.

That's funny you post that because as adamant as you are to crucify this guy, you have no back-up for what you're claiming other than general sources. Figures.

There's a portion of the court document on CSNNE that states the mother and her boyfriend came up to his car, argued with him and started banging on his car. Said nothing about the kid being there. The kid could've still been in the mothers car.

You said he pulled the gun out while his son was there. That's alleged.

In addition, you're saying there are witnesses. The only witness, would be the boyfriend, am I correct? I think it's safe to assume his perspective we be a bit...skewed. If you know of anyone else, and have anything to show that, please point me in the direction. I like to be well educated when judging people.

The document says he flashed the gun, in his car. We're putting an assumed tone behind this that he whipped out his gun, pointed it at them and said 'BANG BANG' or whatever. What if he was scared to death? What if he thought he saw a gun on his baby's mother or her boyfriend and was acting out of self-protection? Let's also keep in mind that the mother wrote this police document. Many times, when you leave the scene and the police are called AFTERWARDS, you have no way to share your side of the story.

I have no clue where you got half the details you got. For me, it's all allegation. Nothing solid, to me. In the meantime, he had a talk with DA about his future with the Celtics.

« Reply #62 on: May 29, 2013, 04:57:58 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
I'm going to walk from this convo because people keep on trying to bring it back to a white and black thing when it isn't. We joked about the guy because he made a mistake, a mistake, btw, that might cost him his career making millions, and find him a bit moronic and immature for making such a mistake.

We are not condemning him because of his race, age, religion, mental illness or sexual preference. We are making fun of him because of his moronic mistakes that keep happening.

BTW, yeah, I'm white. But I also am married to a Puerto Rican woman, have three Puerto Rican kids, two black nephews, one Brazilian nephew  a black sister-in-law, a Brazilian sister-in-law and a slew of very very close friends and family who are of all types and races and creeds and colors.

I don't want to hear anything about my comments being about race. They were about a player who made a stupid mistake, yet again. Nothing more. Nothing less.

« Reply #63 on: May 29, 2013, 05:01:06 PM »

Offline kgainez

• NCE
  • Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 54

BTW, yeah, I'm white. But I also am married to a Puerto Rican woman, have three Puerto Rican kids, two black nephews, one Brazilian nephew  a black sister-in-law, a Brazilian sister-in-law and a slew of very very close friends and family who are of all types and races and creeds and colors.

I don't want to hear anything about my comments being about race. They were about a player who made a stupid mistake, yet again. Nothing more. Nothing less.

your credentials aren't necessary.
LOL
as I said it wasn't about just one thing, but about STUFF.

mental issues, how we treat the people we LIKE, judgement, etc.

« Reply #64 on: May 29, 2013, 05:01:24 PM »

Offline NocturnalRebel

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 41
smh. i hate threads like this because there are serious undertones of....stuff

when it comes to jordan crawford, t-will, nate rob, delonte, DMC, big baby, you all say some pretty...umm...opinionated stuff.

i sure would like to see the tone of a thread like this if shav, or greg steimsa or someone find themselves in an unfortunate situation

I think you are crossing a fairly disgusting line there kgainez if your insinuation is that these comments are racist based.

I agree with kgainez on tha dislike for threads like these. While I don't think he's necessarily saying tha comments here are coming from a racist standpoint, he's not being naive to tha fact that it may because of tha different tones when it comes to players like TWill vs players opposite of him.

I don't understand tha hate for TWill here. None of us here personally know him and I don't rock with attacking him as a human being and a father. That's out of bounds for me. I hate what tha OP's thread has turned to.

i'm a gal and thanks
and i agree with you

not too many people point out how much rondo is a 'knucklehead'
or how much of a problem 'paul pierce' was
and when we talk about trading for DMC, everyone can put that to the side (and he's one of the few that does himself NO favors)
i'm just saying...idgi the disdain for T-Will or this situation

i'm the sister of a guy who's ex-wife called the cops on him several times false flagging DV...nothing happened to her, so excuse me for my willingness to be 'understanding'

to be fair, past the alleged initial misconduct, I haven't read up much on this so I have no clue what you all are talking about that he had an opp to leave or something else. I have no clue.

Aside from that, you guys tend to make fun of guys like delonte (bipolar), that royce guy from the rockets, big baby (who I think has mental issues) and others and I just don't get the humor in stuff like that.

I apologize for getting everyone all up in arms, but then again I'm not sorry. I wish people would think more when it comes to judging someones personal life.

we can talk about rondo's ball hogging all day tho :)

Sorry. And I agree. I'm glad you see this from a different angle. I'll give you a TP too. But here's tha link to tha TWill situation if you want to read up. http://www.kentreporter.com/news/208098361.html
Loyalty Is Royalty

« Reply #65 on: May 29, 2013, 05:03:57 PM »

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 814
  • A true Celtic plays with heart.
I'm going to walk from this convo because people keep on trying to bring it back to a white and black thing when it isn't. We joked about the guy because he made a mistake, a mistake, btw, that might cost him his career making millions, and find him a bit moronic and immature for making such a mistake.

We are not condemning him because of his race, age, religion, mental illness or sexual preference. We are making fun of him because of his moronic mistakes that keep happening.

I don't see any posts in the last page about race....

I, too, am dating a beautiful Puerto Rican/Dominican mix. Absolutely gorgeous, and she's very loyal/sweet. Cooks me dinner, and is highly sophisticated. Me gusta.

As for everything that hasn't already been said.

This entire thread was about him getting minor surgery. People started the thread off with jokes. Okay, we get it, he made one very crucial mistake. But reserve your judgement until proven guilty.
"I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies and hypotheses
Can't define how I be dropping these mockeries."

Is the glass half-full or half-empty?
It's based on your perspective, quite simply
We're the same and we're not; know what I'm saying? Listen
Son, I ain't better than you, I just think different

« Reply #66 on: May 29, 2013, 05:07:51 PM »

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 383
  • Jeff Green
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]
"I've always said J. Green is going to be one of the best players to ever play this game"

« Reply #67 on: May 29, 2013, 05:15:40 PM »

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas

« Reply #68 on: May 29, 2013, 05:17:25 PM »

Offline Celtics18

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1469
I hope T-Will has a speedy recovery and is back with the Celtics next year.  Based on what little I saw during the 2012-2013 campaign, I really liked him both on and off the court.  I think he can help this team.

DKC Seventy-Sixers:

PG: G. Hill/D. Schroder
SG: C. Lee/B. Hield/T. Luwawu
SF:  Giannis/J. Lamb/M. Kuzminskas
PF:  E. Ilyasova/J. Jerebko/R. Christmas
C:    N. Vucevic/K. Olynyk/E. Davis/C. Jefferson

« Reply #69 on: May 29, 2013, 05:19:11 PM »

Offline CelticsFan9

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 116
  • Everyone's excited for the new era.
To get the thread back on topic: what is this surgery actually for?  Does anyone know?

« Reply #70 on: May 29, 2013, 05:19:59 PM »

Offline sed522002

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 221

I think we all need to walk away , wish him luck on his surgery and future (whatever it may be).

« Reply #71 on: May 29, 2013, 05:20:37 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club

I, too, am dating a beautiful Puerto Rican/Dominican mix. Absolutely gorgeous, and she's very loyal/sweet. Cooks me dinner, and is highly sophisticated. Me gusta.

This entire thread was about him getting minor surgery. People started the thread off with jokes. Okay, we get it, he made one very crucial mistake. But reserve your judgement until proven guilty.
And as I have pointed out, DV cases are not the easiest to get an arrest on, never mind a conviction. Judging him based on a verdict doesn't jive in my opinion, especially in DV cases.

Am I supposed to think that OJ Simpson or Casey Anthony are good people simply because they did not get convicted? I can't judge them bad people simply because they were acquitted?

As for the mention of race, check out the first couple pages where comparisons to a white player were brought up and where kgainez, who's post was straight out of a a natural born political writer's handbook of accusing people of things, brought out the race card but didn't bring it out because she only brought out the "stuff, lots of stuff" card.

« Reply #72 on: May 29, 2013, 05:30:12 PM »

Offline Celtics18

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1469

And as I have pointed out, DV cases are not the easiest to get an arrest on, never mind a conviction. Judging him based on a verdict doesn't jive in my opinion, especially in DV cases.

Am I supposed to think that OJ Simpson or Casey Anthony are good people simply because they did not get convicted? I can't judge them bad people simply because they were acquitted?

As for the mention of race, check out the first couple pages where comparisons to a white player were brought up and where kgainez, who's post was straight out of a a natural born political writer's handbook of accusing people of things, brought out the race card but didn't bring it out because she only brought out the "stuff, lots of stuff" card.

So much for walking away. 
DKC Seventy-Sixers:

PG: G. Hill/D. Schroder
SG: C. Lee/B. Hield/T. Luwawu
SF:  Giannis/J. Lamb/M. Kuzminskas
PF:  E. Ilyasova/J. Jerebko/R. Christmas
C:    N. Vucevic/K. Olynyk/E. Davis/C. Jefferson

« Reply #73 on: May 29, 2013, 05:32:57 PM »

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas
I've heard sources saying the minor surgery, was for his thumb or his right hand, which had been bothering him the entire last 2 months.

« Reply #74 on: May 29, 2013, 05:35:59 PM »

Offline NocturnalRebel

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 41
I jus't dont get tha hate for TWill. Why is he tha only one being looked at and condemned? There are no facts that say he waved and/or pointed a gun at anyone. And there is no fact that says his son was around when tha gun was brought up. Tha only fact is that he had it. We should take away tha gun and look at this from more than one angle. What's missing is tha details of what tha mother did outside of her banging on his car. But never mind that because TWill was tha one with tha gun right?

I think we're forgetting it wasn't just TWill and tha mother. Her boyfriend was present too. How do we know she didn't have tha boyfriend try to inflict harm upon TWill? With nothing being confirmed we should open our eyes to more than what we've been given. I'm more than sure tha mother isn't built like tha Hulk and I don't believe TWill is completely off his rocker to allegedly "pull a gun" on her just for tha sake of doing it. It just may be possible that tha only reason this is a case is because tha mother knows tha system is made for tha protection of women and she's using it as a weapon against TWill just because of tha gun of in his presence.

I hate that Sed's thread turned into this. This wasn't about race or (according to some's feelings) TWill's failure as a human being. This was about an injury. Not sure what his minor surgery is for but it may be tied to his broken finger. I hope for a speedy recovery tho and that he remains on tha team. Tha Celtics need talent more than they do humanitarians. Though nothing is wrong with that.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 05:45:17 PM by NocturnalRebel »
Loyalty Is Royalty