Author Topic: T Will Having Minor Surgery  (Read 8201 times)

Re: T Will Having Minor Surgery
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2013, 04:11:13 PM »

Offline NocturnalRebel

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 41
smh. i hate threads like this because there are serious undertones of....stuff

when it comes to jordan crawford, t-will, nate rob, delonte, DMC, big baby, you all say some pretty...umm...opinionated stuff.

i sure would like to see the tone of a thread like this if shav, or greg steimsa or someone find themselves in an unfortunate situation

I think you are crossing a fairly disgusting line there kgainez if your insinuation is that these comments are racist based.

I agree with kgainez on tha dislike for threads like these. While I don't think he's necessarily saying tha comments here are coming from a racist standpoint, he's not being naive to tha fact that it may because of tha different tones when it comes to players like TWill vs players opposite of him.

I don't understand tha hate for TWill here. None of us here personally know him and I don't rock with attacking him as a human being and a father. That's out of bounds for me. I hate what tha OP's thread has turned to.

Thank You! I don't understand how a thread about him having surgery turned into an attack on him as a human. People on here get beside themselves sometimes. Just keep it at basketball because we don't know any of these players on a personal level.

Right. And I gotta give you a TP for standing your ground on this whether someone agreed with you or not. I was tha lone wolf on tha main page in tha last TWill article too. So you're not tha only one against tha majority on this specific topic.
Loyalty Is Royalty

« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2013, 04:20:22 PM »

Offline sed522002

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 221

when it comes to jordan crawford, t-will, nate rob, delonte, DMC, big baby, you all say some pretty...umm...opinionated stuff.

i sure would like to see the tone of a thread like this if shav, or greg steimsa or someone find themselves in an unfortunate situation

I think you are crossing a fairly disgusting line there kgainez if your insinuation is that these comments are racist based.

I agree with kgainez on tha dislike for threads like these. While I don't think he's necessarily saying tha comments here are coming from a racist standpoint, he's not being naive to tha fact that it may because of tha different tones when it comes to players like TWill vs players opposite of him.

I don't understand tha hate for TWill here. None of us here personally know him and I don't rock with attacking him as a human being and a father. That's out of bounds for me. I hate what tha OP's thread has turned to.

Thank You! I don't understand how a thread about him having surgery turned into an attack on him as a human. People on here get beside themselves sometimes. Just keep it at basketball because we don't know any of these players on a personal level.

Right. And I gotta give you a TP for standing your ground on this whether someone agreed with you or not. I was tha lone wolf on tha main page in tha last TWill article too. So you're not tha only one against tha majority on this specific topic.

Thanks. It's not like we're saying he did nothing wrong and he's an angel. But if people on here can advocate for Birdman to be on this team after the horrible allegations against him then they can at least with hold condemning T Will until he's actually sentenced.

« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2013, 04:24:54 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25613
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley

Thanks. It's not like we're saying he did nothing wrong and he's an angel. But if people on here can advocate for Birdman to be on this team after the horrible allegations against him then they can at least with hold condemning T Will until he's actually sentenced.

There's a difference between allegations and self-admitted conduct.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2013, 04:27:35 PM »

Offline NocturnalRebel

• Jaylen Brown

As somebody who deals with the aftermath of stuff like this on a daily basis -- through the criminal justice system, through child protective services, and through custody disputes -- I have no problem judging the guy's conduct.  What he did -- pulling a gun on somebody in front of his child -- has very damaging effects on children.

I'm more concerned by the people who don't have a problem with that type of conduct.

We don't even know if his child was around when tha gun was mentioned. As Sed pointed out - none of us were there. We only know of a story where tha only confirmed part of it was that he had a gun. If you wanna judge his alleged conduct in this situation as well as tha mother, that's fine. Your opinion is yours to have but don't go that far to attack them as human beings and parents.

Loyalty Is Royalty

« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2013, 04:33:38 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
We don't even know if his child was around when tha gun was mentioned.

?

This happened at a custody drop-off, in a parking lot.  Where do you think the son was?

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2013, 04:34:15 PM »

Offline sed522002

• Bailey Howell

Gimme a break, there's a BIG difference in being investigated or even associated with child ****ography or being a pedophile than dropping your child off and getting into an altercation with the mother and boyfriend. Don't even attempt to compare that.

« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2013, 04:37:08 PM »

Offline kgainez

• NCE
  • Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 54

i'm a gal and thanks
and i agree with you

not too many people point out how much rondo is a 'knucklehead'
or how much of a problem 'paul pierce' was
and when we talk about trading for DMC, everyone can put that to the side (and he's one of the few that does himself NO favors)
i'm just saying...idgi the disdain for T-Will or this situation

i'm the sister of a guy who's ex-wife called the cops on him several times false flagging DV...nothing happened to her, so excuse me for my willingness to be 'understanding'

to be fair, past the alleged initial misconduct, I haven't read up much on this so I have no clue what you all are talking about that he had an opp to leave or something else. I have no clue.

Aside from that, you guys tend to make fun of guys like delonte (bipolar), that royce guy from the rockets, big baby (who I think has mental issues) and others and I just don't get the humor in stuff like that.

I apologize for getting everyone all up in arms, but then again I'm not sorry. I wish people would think more when it comes to judging someones personal life.

we can talk about rondo's ball hogging all day tho :)

« Reply #52 on: May 29, 2013, 04:37:41 PM »

Offline NocturnalRebel

• Jaylen Brown

I agree. Despite Birdman's legal case and violation against tha leagues drug policy, just about everyone here wanted him in green. Why can't TWill get that same respect? It wasn't confirmed that he waved tha gun and/or pointed it at tha mother or tha boyfriend. But because he had it - that automatically makes him tha villain. Between that and what he's accused of doing in tha past - he'll rarely to never be given a fair shake.
Loyalty Is Royalty

« Reply #53 on: May 29, 2013, 04:39:54 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith

Gimme a break, there's a BIG difference in being investigated or even associated with child ****ography or being a pedophile than dropping your child off and getting into an altercation with the mother and boyfriend. Don't even attempt to compare that.

Case #1:  A 17 year old represents herself as an adult, sends an athlete some nude photos, and then tries to extort that athlete.  No arrest is made.

Case #2:  An athlete exits his vehicle and displays a weapon toward (or at least in the vicinity of) the mother of his 10 year old son, in front of that son.  The athlete is arrested, and a judge sets $25,000 bail.

I have more contempt for the second case.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 04:49:52 PM by Roy H. »

« Reply #54 on: May 29, 2013, 04:47:18 PM »

Offline kgainez

• NCE
  • Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 54

Case #1:  A 17 year old represents herself as an adult, sends an athlete some nude photos, and then tries to extort that athlete.  No arrest is made.

Case #2:  An athlete exits his vehicle and displays a weapon toward the mother of his 10 year old son, in front of that son.  The athlete is arrested, and a judge sets $25,000 bail.

where are you getting these details?
I'm seeing nothing that says this

« Reply #55 on: May 29, 2013, 04:49:03 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith

Case #2:  An athlete exits his vehicle and displays a weapon toward the mother of his 10 year old son, in front of that son.  The athlete is arrested, and a judge sets $25,000 bail.

where are you getting these details?
I'm seeing nothing that says this

http://www.google.com

http://www.bing.com

http://www.yahoo.com

Those are good starting points.

« Reply #56 on: May 29, 2013, 04:49:17 PM »

Offline sed522002

• Bailey Howell

Ok...let's keep acting like the situations are the same. Let's act like we know the history between him and the mother..let's act like we know this case.puh leeze. Just give it a break. You don't care for T will, you don't like we he did..Fine.

« Reply #57 on: May 29, 2013, 04:51:25 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith

Ok...let's keep acting like the situations are the same. Let's act like we know the history between him and the mother..let's act like we know this case.puh leeze.

I'm confused.  Aren't you the one who made the initial comparison?

And yet, now, you seem to be in a rush to convict Chris Andersen (despite him never being arrested or charged), while demanding that we not rush to convict Williams?

Tell me how that's anything other than hypocrisy.  (And for the record, I'm not saying the two situations are the same.  I'm saying that based upon what we know, the Williams case is worse.)

« Reply #58 on: May 29, 2013, 04:54:37 PM »

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 814
  • A true Celtic plays with heart.
Boy this thread has started off on the wrong foot. Then again the first 6 initial posts didn't really do it justice anyways...

At this point, we should just lock this thread, and any thread that has T-Will... Nothing but arguing over something we have no idea about.
"I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies and hypotheses
Can't define how I be dropping these mockeries."

Is the glass half-full or half-empty?
It's based on your perspective, quite simply
We're the same and we're not; know what I'm saying? Listen
Son, I ain't better than you, I just think different

« Reply #59 on: May 29, 2013, 04:54:49 PM »

Offline sed522002

• Bailey Howell

Ok...let's keep acting like the situations are the same. Let's act like we know the history between him and the mother..let's act like we know this case.puh leeze.

I'm confused.  Aren't you the one who made the initial comparison?

And yet, now, you seem to be in a rush to convict Chris Andersen (despite him never being arrested or charged), while demanding that we not rush to convict Williams?

Tell me how that's anything other than hypocrisy.

I'm not convicting him of anything. I'm saying that we would open Birdman with open arm (even with the serious allegations) but we condemn T Will. Do you understand that now?

He admitted to a gun, that has not been recovered (if you want to get investigator mode) and thus the reason he was arrested.