Author Topic: Rondo/Paul/Ingram - HOU/LAL Brawl - (All 3 suspended w/out pay)  (Read 14280 times)

Rondo/Paul/Ingram - HOU/LAL Brawl - (All 3 suspended w/out pay)
« on: October 21, 2018, 01:47:43 AM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
Feel like this was 10 years in the making a fight between cp3 and rondo finally happens

Video: https://youtu.be/8iA94g0A7lE

It begins with Ingram not liking contact and pushing harden then getting in the face of a ref Jason Phillips.

Then an actual fist fight breaks out between cp3 & rondo. Cp3 claims rondo spit on him

Cp3 pushes at rondos face with a finger in  rondos eye , Rondo connected a few closed fist punches to cp3 face, Ingram hit cp3 in the face possibly. Cp3 finally knows what its like to be hit in the face after being annoying for years

Side note- laker forums are mad that lbj went to comfort his friend cp3 instead of rondo/Ingram/lakers lol.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 08:01:26 PM by Moranis »

Re: Rondo fist fight with CP3 after Ingram pushes harden and presses ref
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2018, 01:50:48 AM »

Offline SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 990
Wow I'm enjoying this! WWE. Too bad I don't like flopping CP3 and Rondo's a Laker now so I gotta hate him.

And since when did Ingram started learning how to fight around with these veteran all-star/superstar caliber players  ;D

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

Re: Rondo FIST FIGHT with CP3 after Ingram pushes harden & presses the ref
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2018, 01:58:04 AM »

Offline kraidstar

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 2478
Has Ingram been training with LeBron? Maybe it's 'roid rage. Ol' sleepy eyes didn't seem like much of a fighter before,

Re: Rondo FIST FIGHT with CP3 after Ingram pushes harden & presses the ref
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2018, 02:03:36 AM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
Has Ingram been training with LeBron? Maybe it's 'roid rage. Ol' sleepy eyes didn't seem like much of a fighter before,
lol

Re: Rondo FIST FIGHTS CP3 after Ingram pushes harden & presses the ref
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2018, 02:46:34 AM »

Offline gouki88

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 3141
  • 2019 & 2021 CS Historical Draft Champion
I think Lakers fans being mad at the way LeBron reacted is completely valid. He didn't try and cool off his young teammate that he is supposedly teaching - he went over to his friend on the opposing team. If Al did that if say, RWill got into a scuffle, we'd be less than impressed
'23 Historical Draft: Orlando Magic.

PG: Terry Porter (90-91) / Steve Francis (00-01)
SG: Joe Dumars (92-93) / Jeff Hornacek (91-92) / Jerry Stackhouse (00-01)
SF: Brandon Roy (08-09) / Walter Davis (78-79)
PF: Terry Cummings (84-85) / Paul Millsap (15-16)
C: Chris Webber (00-01) / Ralph Sampson (83-84) / Andrew Bogut (09-10)

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2018, 03:12:14 AM »

Offline apc

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 437
Rondo might have some words with Lebron after this.
He we go LA, that’s your mentors

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2018, 04:32:23 AM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871
I think Lakers fans being mad at the way LeBron reacted is completely valid. He didn't try and cool off his young teammate that he is supposedly teaching - he went over to his friend on the opposing team. If Al did that if say, RWill got into a scuffle, we'd be less than impressed

I saw this totally differently. LBJ made the worst move you can ever make for a friend in that kind of melee. He held CP3 from the back and fully exposed his face. The NBA and CP3 are both lucky that idiot Ingram did not connect on that haymaker he threw at CP3. If he had connected CP3 is probably in surgery at some point, and LeBron would be partly responsible. I think he spent all that extra time with his friend to make amends for his negligence.

As for Ingram, I think he is very frustrated because he saw himself as the potential face of the franchise just a year ago and now he is totally lost in the mix and after this I think any reasonable GM will put him on the block.

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2018, 06:02:43 AM »

Offline moiso

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 441
I'd need to see some footage of Rondo spitting on Paul before I'd believe Paul about it.  It sounds like a convenient excuse for him putting his finger in Rondo's face.

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2018, 07:24:23 AM »

Offline hodgy03038

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 440
  • Marcus Smart #1 Fan
Does anyone have the video of the James Ennis flagrant foul in the game? NBA radio is saying it should have been a flagrant 2 and not just a flagrant 1. He clotheslined someone. I can't seem to find it.

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2018, 07:46:39 AM »

Offline Eddie20

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 975

I saw this totally differently. LBJ made the worst move you can ever make for a friend in that kind of melee. He held CP3 from the back and fully exposed his face. The NBA and CP3 are both lucky that idiot Ingram did not connect on that haymaker he threw at CP3. If he had connected CP3 is probably in surgery at some point, and LeBron would be partly responsible. I think he spent all that extra time with his friend to make amends for his negligence.

As for Ingram, I think he is very frustrated because he saw himself as the potential face of the franchise just a year ago and now he is totally lost in the mix and after this I think any reasonable GM will put him on the block.

1. You're giving Ingram's punching power way too much credit. You make him sound like Anderson Silvia.

2. Frustrated? He's starting, has improved significantly, is definitely not "lost in the mix", and he's a major part of their future.

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2018, 07:46:59 AM »

Offline Birdman

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 412
Lakers are full of troublemakers..what else do we expect?? Rondo..Beasley..McGee..Stephenson...Ball's dad..crybaby James..this going be a awful team and i love it!!!!
C/PF-Horford, Baynes, Noel, Theis, Morris,
SF/SG- Tatum, Brown, Hayward, Smart, Semi, Clark
PG- Irving, Rozier, Larkin

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2018, 08:10:29 AM »

Online BitterJim

• NGT
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1212
Jaylen Brown is anxiously watching to see if this affects CP3 being head of the Player's Association in any way
I'm bitter.

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2018, 08:26:09 AM »

Offline More Banners

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 257
I might have to get league pass this year.

To watch the Lakers, of all things.

Going to be a crap storm every night out there.

« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2018, 08:49:38 AM »

Offline coco

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 146
Jaylen Brown is anxiously watching to see if this affects CP3 being head of the Player's Association in any way

Hilarious!!

TP!

« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2018, 09:13:04 AM »

Offline PAOBoston

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 533
There ws rreally no greater collection of players on the floor at the same time that I dislike like last night. Rondo, Lebron, CP3, Ingram, Melo. It was like Winning the lottery. I really hope al those guys get suspended.

Not sure Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline. Ingram was doing btw. Run from half court and just swing at CP3 as Lebron was holding him.