Author Topic: Woj: Knicks Fire Fizdale  (Read 2777 times)

Re: Woj: Knicks Fire Fizdale
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2019, 04:49:34 PM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 3150
The Knicks should start selling any of the scraps they have. The Knicks are the worst put together squad in the NBA....

I'd take Randal had knicks not paid him so much, too rich for our blood. I'm not saying they overpaid but we don't have the scraps for him.

I'd take Taj Gibson if the salaries worked, which they probably don't.

They overpaid all those power forwards so they'll be hard to trade. 15 million for Morris, 15 for Portis, 18 million for Randle, 9 million for Taj...

Yeah have no idea what they were thinking originally...

I would've just stuck with Taj and Portis and maybe Morris, but then where does Kevin Knox play? Is he fluid enough for SF?

The NBA is a wing dominated league and The Knicks don't seem to know that.

« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2019, 04:52:44 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
The Knicks should start selling any of the scraps they have. The Knicks are the worst put together squad in the NBA....

I'd take Randal had knicks not paid him so much, too rich for our blood. I'm not saying they overpaid but we don't have the scraps for him.

I'd take Taj Gibson if the salaries worked, which they probably don't.
TP for saving me the time to type that.

« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2019, 05:19:16 PM »

Offline ozgod

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 1362
Just the latest deck chair to be rearranged on the Titanic that is the Knicks. It really doesn't matter, they could exhume Red Auerbach and put him in as coach and it wouldn't make a difference. Not when you have ownership as hopeless as James Dolan and front office as hapless as Steve Mills and Scott Perry. They cause Porzingis to lose faith in them (big surprise), then trade him away to attract Durant and Kyrie and fail (even those two knew a losing situation when they saw one) and then spend a knee jerk $70m in 48 hours post free agent deadline on power forwards as a fallback so it looks to season ticket holders like they did something. A complete and utter shambles of a team and they deserve everything that happens to them until they make changes at the top.
Any odd typos are because I suck at typing on an iPhone :D

« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2019, 05:22:11 PM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
Honestly, this should have happened earlier.