Author Topic: Leagues that are recruiting?  (Read 6388 times)

Re: Leagues that are recruiting?
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2015, 09:42:39 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
The DKC isn't really a fantasy league, but it's similar. You can inquire at reddit.com/r/dkcleague
From the outside looking in, DKC seems like the closest thing you can get to mixing Dungeons and Dragons with fantasy basketball.  Looks kinda cool.   I'd probably fit in well there.   But alas, I'm wasting my talents on the Points league.   Believe in Bellevue, guise:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdwdtCjvj_k

« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2015, 10:57:09 PM »

Offline jambr380

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 1762
  • Everybody knows what's best for you
I'd also be interested in joining a fantasy league. I've been playing for many years, but the only league in which I ever play with people I know is some random football league. I am mostly used to non-keeper leagues, but would be up for whatever. It would be nice to play with people who have actual basketball knowledge and won't bail after an assumed bad draft.

Frankly, this sounds like a job for Larbrd33  ;)

« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2015, 11:43:37 PM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389
I'd also be interested in joining a fantasy league. I've been playing for many years, but the only league in which I ever play with people I know is some random football league. I am mostly used to non-keeper leagues, but would be up for whatever. It would be nice to play with people who have actual basketball knowledge and won't bail after an assumed bad draft.

Frankly, this sounds like a job for Larbrd33  ;)

LarBrd is our primary consultant. Just didn't have the assets to bring him on full time :)
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC

« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2015, 03:45:20 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
We have a 20 team year round keeper points league in need of an owner. Please inquire within...that made no sense. ...please inquire within this thread...http://forums.celticsblog.com/index.php?topic=79884.msg1937198#new

byennie is commissioner. He will need to interview you. Almost every GM is on CB.

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2015, 10:14:22 PM »

Offline Gainesville Celtic

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 1331
  • Ainge *still* has a Posse! Ubuntu Y'all
if anyone is interested in joining a fun, competitive 20-team fantasy basketball dynasty league (h2h, 16 man rosters, heading into our 9th season) send me a PM!

You can look at the rosters, constitution, etc here: http://www.10thumbs.org/h2h/

You'd be taking over "Highway Sixers" (go to the offseason rosters page)

We found a replacement GM. But I keep a running list of GMs who ask about getting into the league, so don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 12:03:55 PM by Gainesville Celtic »
GC's Yahoo! H2h League: Gainesville Celtics: 2014, 2016, 2017 Champs!

GC's Yahoo! H2h League permanent website (offseason roster, constitution, etc.) * Lucky was framed!

« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2015, 08:07:32 PM »

Offline MSceltic

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 23
Very interested in joining a league as well

« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2015, 08:47:46 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
Thanks, Roy. I actually posted a message on the reddit thread yesterday just inquiring about participation.

Forza, for sure. I'm excited about the idea, too. I've never been part of a keeper league.

Did you? I didn't see that. PM me if you're still interested.

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner