Author Topic: Chuck (TV Show)  (Read 28368 times)

Re: Chuck (TV Show)
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2009, 11:30:53 AM »

Offline Big Ticket

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 561
  • The good ole days.
whats the show about?  i never even heard of it b4 ???

Innocent bystander sees a government secret video that is a bunch of fragmented clips embedded with government secrets.  He ends up having memory flashes about the video upon seeing people/things that had been embedded in the video and can recall the details of the things he flashes on.  Naturally it makes him an asset to espionage, both for the US government and any enemies that want to extract these secrets, so he is protected/helps two US agents... one gorgeously awesome and one unemotional brute.  Hilarity ensues.

"It ain't about me.  It's about us."  - KG, interview with John Thompson, 2005 All Star Game.

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2009, 12:30:26 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126

Innocent bystander sees a government secret video that is a bunch of fragmented clips embedded with government secrets.  He ends up having memory flashes about the video upon seeing people/things that had been embedded in the video and can recall the details of the things he flashes on.  Naturally it makes him an asset to espionage, both for the US government and any enemies that want to extract these secrets, so he is protected/helps two US agents... one gorgeously awesome and one unemotional brute.  Hilarity ensues.

that sounds pretty good.  what day and time is it on?

« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2009, 12:48:41 PM »

Offline Big Ticket

• Bailey Howell
  • The good ole days.

Monday's at 8pm on NBC.  There are new episodes the next 3 weeks.

"It ain't about me.  It's about us."  - KG, interview with John Thompson, 2005 All Star Game.

« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2009, 12:50:08 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson

thats why i never heard of it....its on the same day/time as my fav show, the big bang theory.  i will try dvr'ing

« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2009, 01:14:34 PM »

Offline KCattheStripe

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 830

thats why i never heard of it....its on the same day/time as my fav show, the big bang theory.  i will try dvr'ing

NBC Rewindit the next day.

« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2009, 01:39:33 PM »

Offline Big Ticket

• Bailey Howell
  • The good ole days.

Haha, we have that in common.  Every Monday at 8 is a struggle of which of those two I want to watch live.  I typically watch Chuck and then watch Big Bang Theory at the gf's place on DVR later on because she loves that show too.

« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2009, 03:52:27 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson

Haha, we have that in common.  Every Monday at 8 is a struggle of which of those two I want to watch live.  I typically watch Chuck and then watch Big Bang Theory at the gf's place on DVR later on because she loves that show too.

tp for your choice in entertainment, lol

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2009, 12:40:27 PM »

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1818
Just watched last week's episode, and it was a lot of fun with Sarah and Chuck in the suburbs playinga married couple. I completely loved Chuck escaping from Jenny's house on his underware with the handcuffs on with all the neighbors watching. I also loved the idea of Big Mike getting it on with Morgan's mom.

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2009, 12:58:07 PM »

Offline Big Ticket

• Bailey Howell
  • The good ole days.
Just watched last week's episode, and it was a lot of fun with Sarah and Chuck in the suburbs playinga married couple. I completely loved Chuck escaping from Jenny's house on his underware with the handcuffs on with all the neighbors watching. I also loved the idea of Big Mike getting it on with Morgan's mom.

Yeah, it was a pretty good episode.  I really don't like that they're trying to make it seem that Chuck-Sarah is fizzling.  It hit a peak in that Christmas episode, when he gave her the family heirloom and she said the whole "I'll never let anything happen to you" and obviously was jonesin' for him.  Guess it's just the nerd in me rooting for Chuck to get the way-out-of-his-league girl.  But it's been getting worse and worse since then. 

« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2009, 12:42:07 PM »

Offline KCattheStripe

• Danny Ainge
Jeff + Lester+ Toto= Absolute Genius

« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2009, 12:43:40 PM »

Offline Hoyo de Monterrey

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 669

absolutely agree... a great touch to end that episode. not a bad one either, i think chuck-sarah is back on haha... i think NBC learned from their Office mistake though, they're going to keep Chuck and Sarah apart for as long as possible. Plus, the fact that Sarah can hide behind the mission at all times to prevent a relationship will really help them keep the tension going.
"Let me call him," Floyd said.

The man shook his head. "O.J. doesn't give out his cell," he said. "He'll call you."

« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2009, 12:44:35 PM »

Offline Big Ticket

• Bailey Howell
  • The good ole days.

:D  haha, that was pretty good.  Jeffster!

« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2009, 01:54:31 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
You know what? Good. Good. I am glad that there is some decent action there between Sarah and CHuck and somethin has to happen. Hopefully at the end of this season chuck goes to ninja school.

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2009, 02:07:09 PM »

Offline KCattheStripe

• Danny Ainge
You know what? Good. Good. I am glad that there is some decent action there between Sarah and CHuck and somethin has to happen. Hopefully at the end of this season chuck goes to ninja school.

This was also one of the best Casey episodes in a while. Also, I like that Chuck is going to get sued, a nice under current of a plotline. Good to see an MI:6 Agent as well, whats the over under on their being an episode where Chuck, Bryce and the MI:6 guy all are in the same room with Sarah?

« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2009, 02:12:14 PM »

Offline Big Ticket

• Bailey Howell
  • The good ole days.
They are starting to frustrate me.  They can't keep playing up the on again, off again Chuck-Sarah line with me... getting tired of it.  Either make them try out actually dating for a while, or break it off for a while.