Author Topic: CelticsBlog Banner Problem  (Read 3519 times)

CelticsBlog Banner Problem
« on: April 03, 2013, 06:18:51 PM »

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 383
  • Jeff Green
You see those links in the banner at the top of your browser? Have you ever tried clicking the links?

Well, it just so happens that the links leading to the "Archives", "Celtics", "Schedule", "Roster", and "Stats" are all broken. I suppose it was from the old layout from the site, so someone might need to change the code of that.

I don't even know if this is the right place to bring this up, but I just noticed it (and judging by how it's still there, I suppose that toolbar is not very popular or useful) :)
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]
"I've always said J. Green is going to be one of the best players to ever play this game"

Re: CelticsBlog Banner Problem
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2013, 07:39:59 AM »

Offline Jeff

• CelticsBlog CEO
  • Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 301
  • ranter
this is true, something we'll have to work on
Faith and Sports - an essay by Jeff Clark

"Know what I pray for? The strength to change what I can, the inability to accept what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference." - Calvin (Bill Watterson)

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2013, 01:33:26 AM »

Offline GreenEnvy

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1031
You see those links in the banner at the top of your browser? Have you ever tried clicking the links?

Well, it just so happens that the links leading to the "Archives", "Celtics", "Schedule", "Roster", and "Stats" are all broken. I suppose it was from the old layout from the site, so someone might need to change the code of that.

I don't even know if this is the right place to bring this up, but I just noticed it (and judging by how it's still there, I suppose that toolbar is not very popular or useful) :)

I tried clicking on the schedule just yesterday, so it is useful. Don't know how popular it is, but it is definitely convenient.
CELTICS 2024

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2013, 06:43:17 AM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 2584

I tried clicking on the schedule just yesterday, so it is useful. Don't know how popular it is, but it is definitely convenient.
The links do work on the Home Page.  I reported to SBN a couple months ago that these links aren't working but I never followed up....
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...
   That is why it is called the present.
Visit the CelticsBlog Live Game Chat!