Author Topic: Video adverts on home page simultaneously loading? Very annoying  (Read 2903 times)

Offline chambers

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 943
  • Boston Celtics= Championships, nothing less.
Hi guys,
Don't know if the 3 video ads are supposed to load at the same time but everytime I log on to the main page, I get a localized ad that starts playing on three separate parts of the page. This is super annoying and I understand you guys need to make money but the ads load up at different times no matter what PC I use. I've tried it on 4 different PC's/Laptops.
Dunno if it's a glitch or just the advertising hosts way of catching my attention but it's working.
I fear it would actually deter users from logging on to Celticsblog if they lacked the patience of some of us more die hard C-bloggers.
"We are lucky we have a very patient GM that isn't willing to settle for being good and coming close. He wants to win a championship and we have the potential to get there still with our roster and assets."

quoting 'Greg B' on RealGM after 2017 trade deadline.
Read that last line again. One more time.

Re: Video adverts on home page simultaneously loading? Very annoying
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 03:36:03 PM »

Offline Jeff

• CelticsBlog CEO
  • Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 301
  • ranter
if you see any auto-playing adverts (video or sound) please do a screencap of them and send them to badads@sbnation.com

thanks!
Faith and Sports - an essay by Jeff Clark

"Know what I pray for? The strength to change what I can, the inability to accept what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference." - Calvin (Bill Watterson)