Around the League > Transaction Ideas and Rumors

Shams: Porzingis to Boston?

(1/190) > >>

TheBigTicket23:
Shams just reported that we are after Porzingis and that a framework is being discussed.

What you think?

Im in for the right price

RJ87:
Don't know if we can get it done, but I'd be 100% for it.

The JT/Porzingis pick and pops would be beautiful.

Let me not get my hopes up.

A Future of Stevens:
What would we give up for Zinger? He could be a very valuable piece for our big rotation. Health again becomes a concern. As a Celtics fan, we are used to that.

Phantom255x:
https://twitter.com/TheAthletic/status/1671581729986064384?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

--- Quote ---NEWS: The Boston Celtics are pursuing Kristaps Porzingis from the Washington Wizards in a potential opt-in and trade deal, league sources tell Shams Charania.
--- End quote ---

Not my first choice, but I did think of it as an option, especially if the price isn't as high after seeing what the Wiz traded away Beal for

Add to the frontcourt, and add a legit 3rd piece to the team that's still only 27.

Brogdon + Muscala + PP + Future Picks (including 2 FRPs - 1 unprotected, 1 protected)

White/Smart/Davison
Jaylen/White/Smart
Tatum/Gallinari/Hauser
Porzingis/Horford/Gallinari
Timelord/Griffin/Kornet

Then idk, maybe G-Will is re-signed as well, but if not whatever. I like that team and it's a lot more balanced. 37 year old Horford can come off the bench which I think bodes well for both him and the team going forward.

Again, NOT my first choice, but I'm intrigued. Shams is legit obviously, so I don't doubt the reporting

Atzar:
Brogdon and Gallo would get us in the ballpark financially but I'm struggling to see the benefit of such a deal for the Wizards tbh.  They're pressing the Kaboom button and our players and picks don't really help them jumpstart a rebuild.  Maybe Brogdon goes to a third team for picks.  That would be favorable to letting KP opt out and leave for nothing, I suppose. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version